LV

Your Steam Name: ArcticSalad
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49947440
Your Character Name: Wilfrid Clarkson

Target Steam Name: dog
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419175130
Target Character Name (if known): Logan Stark

Request Reason:

• Leaving to Avoid Arrest - [2.1.8] You may not disconnect to avoid a role-play situation. You must contact ingame staff and be granted permission incase you want to leave during an active role-play situation.
  • Failure to Identify as a Detective - [5.2.3.1] The detective is an undercover Law Enforcement Officer and may perform normal police duties. He's required to ID himself to Law Enforcement Officers when requested. Refusal of identification is not an option.
  • Unauthorized Corruption (Fleeing from police and starting a pursuit as an officer, resisting another officer) - [5.1.7] Corruption is allowed with permission from a Senior Administrator or above. The permissions are automatically void when the authorizing staff member leaves the server.
When did the situation occur?: 06 June 2021 | 10:11 PM CST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

@L0GAN has 24 hours to provide their side of the situation (either here or through discord) or this will be handled without their input.

L0GAN

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

• Leaving to Avoid Arrest - [2.1.8] You may not disconnect to avoid a role-play situation. You must contact ingame staff and be granted permission incase you want to leave during an active role-play situation
  • My Answer To That: If the dev was so anal about this surely he would've checked logs and would've noticed I had crashed something in the background of my PC got a little too loud and when I tabbed out to turn it down my Gmod fucking gave up on me.
    • Failure to Identify as a Detective - [5.2.3.1] The detective is an undercover Law Enforcement Officer and may perform normal police duties. He's required to ID himself to Law Enforcement Officers when requested. Refusal of identification is not an option.
    • Unauthorized Corruption (Fleeing from police and starting a pursuit as an officer, resisting another officer) - [5.1.7] Corruption is allowed with permission from a Senior Administrator or above. The permissions are automatically void when the authorizing staff member leaves the server

• My Answer To That: Simple, I was literally in a Detective vehicle, also where was the corruption? If it's the mask I've talked with multiple staff on the matter and as long as it's part of my identity they said it was fine, if it was me hitting ur car you better go ahead and make a pr on every other officer cause thats a common issue that happens when playing on a 15 year old unoptimized game, if it's the fleeing I'd like to add I thought you were corrupt due to the way you handled such a minor accident and tried to get out of there and report you in RP to Mayor or fellow officers, even then, Detectives have a little thing called cover, and I'm not gonna blow it because some asshole cop is looking to be a dickhead to someone.
Also note: Why was I banned from the Discord without reason I would've responded to this sooner and I'm probably banned anyways but I'd like to know why they perma banned me without any reason or warning.

Edit: Going over the video cause I thought I remembered everything that happened and saw that I ran over my sidekick, that was pure accident evident by me literally getting out of my car trying to help him, he was also in the road and I immediately stopped to make sure they were okay. If that's what he thinks was corruption you guys need to demote him quick lmao.

ArcticSalad

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

• Leaving to Avoid Arrest - [2.1.8] You may not disconnect to avoid a role-play situation. You must contact ingame staff and be granted permission incase you want to leave during an active role-play situation
  • My Answer To That: If the dev was so anal about this surely he would've checked logs and would've noticed I had crashed something in the background of my PC got a little too loud and when I tabbed out to turn it down my Gmod fucking gave up on me.
    • Unauthorized Corruption (Fleeing from police and starting a pursuit as an officer, resisting another officer) - [5.1.7] Corruption is allowed with permission from a Senior Administrator or above. The permissions are automatically void when the authorizing staff member leaves the server

• My Answer To That: Simple, I was literally in a Detective vehicle, also where was the corruption? If it's the mask I've talked with multiple staff on the matter and as long as it's part of my identity they said it was fine, if it was me hitting ur car you better go ahead and make a pr on every other officer cause thats a common issue that happens when playing on a 15 year old unoptimized game, if it's the fleeing I'd like to add I thought you were corrupt due to the way you handled such a minor accident and tried to get out of there and report you in RP to Mayor or fellow officers, even then, Detectives have a little thing called cover, and I'm not gonna blow it because some asshole cop is looking to be a dickhead to someone.
Also note: Why was I banned from the Discord without reason I would've responded to this sooner and I'm probably banned anyways but I'd like to know why they perma banned me without any reason or warning.

Edit: Going over the video cause I thought I remembered everything that happened and saw that I ran over my sidekick, that was pure accident evident by me literally getting out of my car trying to help him, he was also in the road and I immediately stopped to make sure they were okay. If that's what he thinks was corruption you guys need to demote him quick lmao.
It is corrupt to commit crimes as a law enforcement officer. You refused to identify yourself on a traffic stop. You took off from a traffic stop and started a pursuit with police. You drove up on a sidewalk, swerved into the oncoming lane, and ran a stop sign, all of which constitute to reckless driving. You struck a person during the pursuit, killing them. You continued to resist law enforcement after your vehicle was stopped.

At the time of disconnecting, you were looking at the following charges:
- Failure to Identify to a Government Official (misdemeanor)
- Felony Evading (felony)
- Reckless Driving (misdemeanor)
- Manslaughter (felony)
- Resisting a Law Enforcement Officer (misdemeanor)

As a law enforcement officer I have the authority and it is my job to stop a vehicle that has committed a traffic offense. Additionally, as a supervisor I am obligated to enforce the department's standards. You are not above the law and what you did is completely unacceptable.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

[2.1.8] You may not disconnect to avoid a role-play situation. You must contact ingame staff and be granted permission incase you want to leave during an active role-play situation.
[5.2.4.1] The detective is an undercover Law Enforcement Officer and may perform normal police duties. He's required to ID himself to Law Enforcement Officers when requested. Refusal of identification is not an option.
[5.1.7] Corruption is allowed with permission from a Senior Administrator or above. The permissions are automatically void when the authorizing staff member leaves the server.

From what I can see, it is true that the disconnect was a crash, however checking through your logs this isn't your first conveniently timed crash. No action will be taken now but if the trend continues action may need to be taken regardless. As for the other accusations: As a detective, regardless of whether you're in a detective vehicle or your opinion on the validity of the traffic stop, you are still required to identify yourself when requested, and cannot simply flee the traffic stop. Detectives are allowed to potential commit crimes to maintain cover, but that does not make you immune to all laws and consequences. For this, @L0GAN will receive 1 Warning Point for Unauthorized Corruption.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.