Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Mando
Your SteamID: 76561198158021552
Your Character Name: Tye Shaw

Target Steam Name: PowEnvy.YT
Target SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Bangthefishdied
Target Character Name (if known): Berry Finch i believe

Request Reason: So i was arresting him for raiding pd, and fleeing among other charges. He then calls staff on me and "logs" he was in cuffed and instantly joins back. I made a report and realised he got on cop, i then spoke to him and asked him if he wanted to go in a sit or deal with it in RP and just resume it. He then says "Nah ill let you win" or smth like that and shoots me (asst chief) in the head while on cop. Shain came to us but only dealt with 1 of the LTARP parts of my report not the pulling of ethernet the first time and not the rdm so i made a forum report.
The reason im calling the first instance of LTARP ethernet pulling is because at the second time he left by user after rdming me then tried to rejoin. Dude clearly pulled his wifi to avoid arrest the first time. 1 day for ltarp when he did it twice, also pulled his ethernet the first time and blatantly rdms is way too little of a sentence and the report wasnt fully handled.
When did the situation occur?: around 11:00 to 11:10 bst pm today
Your evidence to support your claim:
(Him rdming me then leaving, then trying to rejoin instantly from the POV of beta spirit) I dont have video of the first encounter but logs should show.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @TheRonsonFunHouse @Beta Spirit
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

edit - Basically the reason for this pr is because i didnt make a report about the ethernet pulling or rdm in game.

Beta Spirit

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

replying just to show I'm happy to comment if needed

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Barry Finch, you have 24 hours to respond to this player report or else it will be dealt with without your input.

Barry Finch

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@Barry Finch, you have 24 hours to respond to this player report or else it will be dealt with without your input.
Sorry for the delay, happy to give my side of the story. Anyways, i did not "pull my wifi". Tye had been targeting me all day and I was very much looking forward to speaking with him as you can hear me doing so in the video. He warranted me to come to PD for questioning and after we met up he said I was going to jail. When he said I was being arrested I shot him with a deagle and rage quit. I literally just LTARP'd. It's not some elaborate scheme.

And calling it RDM is nonsense. Sure I killed you, but in RP I had full reason. The only downside to my DC was avoiding probably a death cooldown or 60 years of prison. Now I have a 24 hour ban. What more do you want?

EDIT: Also I'm in a hotel, I don't have ethernet??

Last edited:

Beta Spirit

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I'd argue that as a detective you never have an in RP reason to shoot your superior officer. plus this conversation from my point of view very much sounded like and OOC conversation, especially the part about getting admins

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry for the delay, happy to give my side of the story. Anyways, i did not "pull my wifi". Tye had been targeting me all day and I was very much looking forward to speaking with him as you can hear me doing so in the video. He warranted me to come to PD for questioning and after we met up he said I was going to jail. When he said I was being arrested I shot him with a deagle and rage quit. I literally just LTARP'd. It's not some elaborate scheme.

And calling it RDM is nonsense. Sure I killed you, but in RP I had full reason. The only downside to my DC was avoiding probably a death cooldown or 60 years of prison. Now I have a 24 hour ban. What more do you want?

EDIT: Also I'm in a hotel, I don't have ethernet??
You had no rp reason. You got really man and as you were about to get arrested by me and bubba you apparently crashed. I find u at PD and ask you if you wanna jut resume RP or wait for staff. You also shot me then disconnected, then immediately tried to rejoin, hence why I’m saying you are messing with ur wifi. “Targeting all day” I had one interaction in which you tried to raid PD, i tased u then you got really upset, then you called staff and dc

Barry Finch

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You had no rp reason. You got really man and as you were about to get arrested by me and bubba you apparently crashed. I find u at PD and ask you if you wanna jut resume RP or wait for staff. You also shot me then disconnected, then immediately tried to rejoin, hence why I’m saying you are messing with ur wifi. “Targeting all day” I had one interaction in which you tried to raid PD, i tased u then you got really upset, then you called staff and dc
Considering this is a forum report I'm trying to avoid turning it into a back and forth sort of argument, but you know as well as I do that I did have an RP reason, you did not just "find" me at PD I called out for you, I did not try to immediately rejoin, and sure I can't prove you were targeting me so consider it dropped.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Tye,

After careful review of this player report, the reported player will be banned from the server for a duration of 5 days for LTAA/LTARP & RDM. PowEnvy.YT was previously punished for LTARP and this is unacceptable - their LTARP ban is still active, it will be extended to 5 days.

For the first situation that you were involved in @Barry Finch when you were cuffed by Tye, it appears that you may had deliberately switched off your Internet to LTAA (to avoid being automatically banned for LTAA) After you rejoined the server, you deposited the confiscatable items at a premium locker/bank to avoid losing them - the items were: Lockpick (x3), Kevlar & Helmet, First Aid (S) (x5) & a Mini Fridge.

As such, those items that you deposited (listed above) are now set to be removed. You should had not deposited those items into your bank.

I did not try to immediately rejoin
Well, you did:
31/05/2021 @ 22:51:34powEnvy.YT (STEAM_0:0:59620406) left the server (Connection closing)Connections
31/05/2021 @ 22:54:17Barry Finch (powEnvy.YT) (STEAM_0:0:59620406) (540) claimed a reward now, with the following assets: Marijuana Seeds(x6), farming(x1.25) for 60 minutes, and $1,327.Administration

Player Report Accepted,
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.