Not open for further replies.

Console

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Console
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91971341
Your Character Name: Ethan Jefferson

Target Steam Name: Antispace (given via Broken)
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:188596818 (given via Broken)
Target Character Name (if known): Creed Mckracson (given via Broken)

Request Reason: (RDM | LTARP | LTAP) So this video shows me coming into mechanics trying to customize my car. I called over the radio because the LT just got on and I said welcome. I then noticed 2 guys acting sus looking at me while my back was turned and then the person shanked me for no valid reason at all. I've never talked or even noticed him up until the rule break. Then some more police showed because they heard the gunfire and actually killed him which then he left and got a day ban for LTARP I would like to add onto that with LTAP and RDM because not only did he leave after the fact, he also randomly killed me with no valid RP reason. It's obvious in my eyes this was malicious but could possibly be a misunderstanding.
When did the situation occur?: 8/31/21 6:45 PM
Your evidence to support your claim: @Broken sit should somewhat back up him killing me and then getting banned for leaving. The video here: (dropbox) should clear up exactly what happens.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Broken as he was the one who helped me figure out who did it.
Read, understood, and followed player report rules?: Yes of course.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Cree Mckracson You are mentioned in this player report. Please provide your side of the situation within 24 hours or this will be handled without your input.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Cree Mckracson has failed to respond within 24 hours, and this player report will be handled without their input.

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
2.2.1​
You may not kill or knock out players without a valid In-Character reason.​
Violated​

Video shows the accused coming up behind you for seemingly no reason and attempting to murder you. No explanation has been provided by the offending party.

@Cree Mckracson will receive a 3 Day Weapons Blacklist.

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
However, I don't see anything lost besides $915 in death fees, but if this is incorrect please feel free to contact me.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.