Aziel

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Aziel
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40314953
Your Character Name: Daniel Smith

Target Steam Name: Treezy ( one of the people that shot at me there was multiple need logs )
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25471901
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason: Killed me outside of jewelry store as I was running by and then after they kill me they go inside the store and start the raid.
When did the situation occur?: 20:37 gmt + 1
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/m30lxf

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Django Freeman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Yes I was one of the people that shot at him because someone on our radio said to kill the cop, he seen us walking up to the jewelry store with class 3's, staff will have to check logs because I know for a fact I was not the one that killed him because I have terrible aim nor called it out, was just doing as told.

Aziel

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yes I was one of the people that shot at him because someone on our radio said to kill the cop, he seen us walking up to the jewelry store with class 3's, staff will have to check logs because I know for a fact I was not the one that killed him because I have terrible aim nor called it out, was just doing as told.
It does not look like you guys have class 3s equipped and even if that was true it is still rdm because you can not go around killing cops with the reason "he saw my class 3"

Django Freeman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

It does not look like you guys have class 3s equipped and even if that was true it is still rdm because you can not go around killing cops with the reason "he saw my class 3"
Well RDM implies it was Random, it is not random when someone calls out to kill you because you seen 6 possibly armed/some armed people walking up to jewelry (I did not know you didn't see the people with guns out from your POV) also at around 6 seconds in your video you were about to interact with us and then stopped and you said something which implied you knew we were about to raid jewlery, I forgot what you said and your video doesn't show the audio of you talking but I remember it was something implied and then furthermore you ran away from us after saying it leading us to believe that you were getting distance to snitch and thats when you got fired upon when we figured out what was happening.

I'm not the best at wording my thoughts but this is what happened.

Django Freeman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Can you provide a video that shows what you said in your mic?

Aziel

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Well RDM implies it was Random, it is not random when someone calls out to kill you because you seen 6 possibly armed/some armed people walking up to jewelry (I did not know you didn't see the people with guns out from your POV) also at around 6 seconds in your video you were about to interact with us and then stopped and you said something which implied you knew we were about to raid jewlery, I forgot what you said and your video doesn't show the audio of you talking but I remember it was something implied and then furthermore you ran away from us after saying it leading us to believe that you were getting distance to snitch and thats when you got fired upon when we figured out what was happening.

I'm not the best at wording my thoughts but this is what happened.
Ok so what now you completly changed the reason you killed me. I did not say anything I was just blowing on my mic as I was running. Its funny you say "I forgot what you said and your video doesn't show the audio of you talking but I remember it was something implied" What does that even mean? You forgot what I said but you know it was the reason you shot at me??

You litteraly told me before I made the report that you had video of the entire situation and that you would show it if I made a report but im guessing now its "gone" so we never find out what I said.

Anyway the staff that takes this can see that I never saw your guns and had no way of knowing about a jewl raid and if the people who shot at me even had their guns equiped before shooting at me in logs.

Please show your video that you told me you had

Django Freeman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I never told you I had a video of that situation what are you saying

I told you I had a video of a completely different situation, and no one would hold down their push to talk button just to blow into their mic that's absurd, seems like an excuse so that the report can go your way because your video doesn't show what you said implied you knew we were about to raid the jewelry store

I didn't completely change the reason that we killed you both of those reasons literally coincide and is what actually happened, multiple people and me heard what you said on your mic and then someone else called to kill you because of it so I started shooting with them

Aziel

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I never told you I had a video of that situation what are you saying

I told you I had a video of a completely different situation, and no one would hold down their push to talk button just to blow into their mic that's absurd, seems like an excuse so that the report can go your way because your video doesn't show what you said implied you knew we were about to raid the jewelry store

I didn't completely change the reason that we killed you both of those reasons literally coincide and is what actually happened, multiple people and me heard what you said on your mic and then someone else called to kill you because of it so I started shooting with them
I never saw anyone with a gun out logs can prove you did not have guns out. What could I possibly of said in 4 seconds to make me kos? NOTHING. you can only kill me if I snitched on radio but I never talked on radio because I didnt actually say anything I was just blowing air on my mic. So even if your lies were true and I mentioned jewlery robbery it is not a valid reason to kill me.

Django Freeman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

lol that's super ironic, you know what you said and you knew that your video would not show your voice so you took advantage of that. You are literally the one lying and reporting because you're mad you got killed.

you said something along the lines of you knew we were about to raid jewelry and you're literally a cop, that's KOS

this is my last response because I'm not going to go back and fourth with a liar spewing out nonsense

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Any evidence that has your audio-input (your microphone) muted and not recorded may be invalidated and may not be used in a final verdict, depending on the situation. This is up to staff discretion.
Due to the lack of mic-input this report will be declined.

Best Regards,
Official Car Mechanic

Status
Not open for further replies.