Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: heater
Your SteamID:
Your Character Name: Alex Herrera

Target Steam Name: Sam The Sloth
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:164329777
Target Character Name (if known): Jake Bessey

Request Reason: RDM, I was trying to arrest a suspect who kept trying to run me over getting ready to go to 5'oclock for no reason and in multiple attempts to stopping the guy in the orange omni a person in a creme BMW m4 (Sam The Sloth) decides to speed past drawbridge hitting the spikes strip then decided it was a great idea to shoot someone unarmed for his mistake..
When did the situation occur?: 1:40 AM EST
Your evidence to support your claim:
Video 1:
Video 2:
Video 3:
Additional members involved/witnessing: n/a
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Jake Bessey

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

At this time my gang was in a active shootout with cops where we all were called out as code red. Therefor when i was going to assist my gang after escaping police i get spiked and already just shooting cops expecting this to be a trap so i get out and start shooting as i thought the spikes were directed at me also from the distance i could not see that u did not have a gun but i seen no attempt at surrendering so i kept shooting

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So you were going back to counter cops??

At this time my gang was in a active shootout with cops where we all were called out as code red. Therefor when i was going to assist my gang after escaping police i get spiked and already just shooting cops expecting this to be a trap so i get out and start shooting as i thought the spikes were directed at me also from the distance i could not see that u did not have a gun but i seen no attempt at surrendering so i kept shooting

[2.2] Player versus Player

1. Law Enforcement may only be harmed if they are a direct threat to you. Passing by officers and deputies, such as those obeying NLR, may not be harmed unless they initiate on you.

[2.6] FailRP

1. You may not cop bait - the act of excessively provoking Law Enforcement for the sole purpose of having them chase you or incite some other reaction from them for your own mere enjoyment.

This video shows what looks like you going to repair your car but instead of leaving the area I assume you fleed from (There was no comms over radio saying there was a shootout in the first place) you then decide to go back and get hit by the spikes and kill me while I oppose no threat to you whatsoever, nor was I attempted to arrest you. I was simply trying to apprehend the guy consistently attempting to VDM me and retreat back to HQ to resign.

Evidence:

Jake Bessey

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

First of all do not twist my words I was not countering cops i was going to save my gang members from an active shootout. Second off idk why u posted the fail rp rule that dose not not apply in this situation as from my limited knoladge u did pose a threat as i was just fleeing from cops and then while returning to rescue my team i get spiked serving as an act of attempt to arrest or code red me. As for u being unarmed i could not process nor detect if u had a weapon or not just bc u don’t have a class 3 on ur back dosnt mean u didn’t have a pistol concealed. there is almost no way for me to understand your intentions or lead me to think ur not trying to get me as i had just left a shootout repaired my car and was going back. Not only on top of all of that but someone trying to VDM u is not something u should be handling in character especially if u are handling it by job abusing it’s a staff issue.

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

First of all do not twist my words I was not countering cops i was going to save my gang members from an active shootout. Second off idk why u posted the fail rp rule that dose not not apply in this situation as from my limited knoladge u did pose a threat as i was just fleeing from cops and then while returning to rescue my team i get spiked serving as an act of attempt to arrest or code red me. As for u being unarmed i could not process nor detect if u had a weapon or not just bc u don’t have a class 3 on ur back dosnt mean u didn’t have a pistol concealed. there is almost no way for me to understand your intentions or lead me to think ur not trying to get me as i had just left a shootout repaired my car and was going back. Not only on top of all of that but someone trying to VDM u is not something u should be handling in character especially if u are handling it by job abusing it’s a staff issue.
Again there were no comms over radio stating there was an active shootout or that a BMW was code red and not all situations players break rules needs to be reported and can be handled ic it's a option and not a requirement especially with the current staff response time as for you even if you suspect me having a pistol
1. I didn't have a weapons
2. I didn't take out a weapon
3. I wasn't targeting you whatsoever

You shot me without questioning if you had any reason to do so.

4. Attacking to kill should be carried out sensibly and not as a first resort, unless you have a good reason for immediate lethal action.

Last edited:

Jake Bessey

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Just bc it wasn’t called out over ur radio how am i supposed to know that i don’t have pd radio. I assumed as we just were and still actively were shooting at cops that we were deemed as code red. As far as ur standing for handling situation ic u are completely wrong rule breaks are not to be handled in character and only in staff sits with all these rules u are pointing out u should clearly see that one. as for u “not targeting me” that is not obvious when u spiked all 4 of my tires hindering me in a disadvantage fearing as if i don’t take action i may be shot or arrested therefor lethal action was the best option for me to escape

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Just bc it wasn’t called out over ur radio how am i supposed to know that i don’t have pd radio. I assumed as we just were and still actively were shooting at cops that we were deemed as code red. As far as ur standing for handling situation ic u are completely wrong rule breaks are not to be handled in character and only in staff sits with all these rules u are pointing out u should clearly see that one. as for u “not targeting me” that is not obvious when u spiked all 4 of my tires hindering me in a disadvantage fearing as if i don’t take action i may be shot or arrested therefor lethal action was the best option for me to escape
You saw me once, came back killed me and try to play the victim card that's not how it works, you saw me placed spike strips before and avoided it(though it was not meant for you), then came back and got spike stripped and proceed to kill an unarmed officer and all the videos provided validates that, do you have any evidence of your claims? I'm not going to argue to you about how reporting/dealing with other reports, what I can and can not do I'm not suppose to break character and that's that, if it went any further and he managed to VDM and kill me then I would have reported it but that is not the case, you killed me and broke rules to do so.

"fearing as if i don’t take action i may be shot or arrested therefor lethal action was the best option for me to escape"

Again...
4. Attacking to kill should be carried out sensibly and not as a first resort, unless you have a good reason for immediate lethal action.

I didn't have a gun... nor was I targeting you.

Jake Bessey

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The first time around i did not see u so stop assuming things i had been not paying any attention to u. All of my actions were carried out sensibly in my eyes as i had been code reded by police and here i have a cop spiking me i am not taking chances as i am then vulnerable as my car is now rendered usless and i dont have a better get away therefor my best option was to shoot the only cop in sight that may be targeting me and allowing me to escape

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi,

I do not believe Jake's Intentions here were to RDM you. I understand the heat of the moment situations which we can all agree on sometimes. I could see his reasoning to kill you, however, he is not supposed to harm anyone or Law Enforcement that does not directly pose a threat OR have weapons. I can see here how he felt that he was being threatened considering you did spike-strip his vehicle. @heater you were attempting to detain another suspect/player and although this was not the player you were gunning for he did not know that. @Jake Bessey was in a heat-of-the-moment situation where he felt that he was in danger, and you posed a threat to him considering his vehicle was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Player Report Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.