Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50129136
Your Character Name: Lee Baca

Target Steam Name: Jake Bessey
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:164329777
Target Character Name (if known): Police Chief Jake Bessey

Target Steam Name: Banned User
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:456070217
Target Character Name (if known): Assistant Chief Park

Request Reason: Continual procedural corruption and failed roleplay on behalf of the Chief of Police and Assistant Chief of the Monoford Police Department. They continually attacked, arrested, and continued to fail roleplay and target me as the Mayor. Watch the video series to get a gist of what was happening. Not only was I continually targeted by these people, but they also continued to disrespect and disobey staff members in the process. These people are unfit to roleplay as the police department and should be permanently blacklisted.

When did the situation occur?: A span of two hours on 11/23/2020 @ approximately 1600-1800 PST.
Your evidence to support your claim:

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:
Part 5:

Additional members involved/witnessing: There were a lot of witnesses, just watch the videos.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ok lets start off with , While you were mayor of monoford you gave pd a solid 500$. We asked you many times to raise it as that is not even viable enough to buy a pistol +car for 1 officer. Upon asking you start saying NO! I own this budget , Don't tell me what to do ... . SO we attempted to arrest you . Upon this secret service and you were all being very mingy and secret service infact said " If we equip a gun we will be shot" So i detained the ss for our and the publics safty , I also tried detaining you becuase of the failure to provide a valid pd budget which we did , Was goin fine till you break character shout at us don't let us speak . Afash come and takes the sit clearly being biased against us he lets you go. Then after this situation you went straight back to " I OWN THE BUDGET DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DOO!!!! 500$ IS ENOUGH FOR YOU GUYS !!!! , You kept saying we were requesting 10k Even tho that is not correct we was just asking for a valid pd budget of maybe 1.5k + so atleast the 4 officers in need of a gun and car could get it. So we arrested you and processed you with valid reason "Courrption (Failure to provide pd with reasonable budet with valid warnings") Meaning we have you 5 warnings to give pd budget you dident we detained you and you just decided to bitch and shout. You called staff once again we were not pulled to that sit so im unsure what happened . We then headed up to pd to make sure it was locked and you two were just "Un arrested " And turns out the (ss was the corrections cadet) So under suspision of the ss / Prison cadet trying to hide from us we detained you for possibly being apart of a courrption scandle / Tresspasing and such, Yet again you bitch and shout not letting us talk "IM CALLING A GOD BRO THIS IS BULLSHIT SO MUCH TARGETTING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The cadet was not trying to help us which was also making my choice of possible Courrption just for valid of a option . Your friend had a firearm that was not legal , You seemed to have served your time due to time stamps and had nothing ilegal so we kept you in cuffs because you had a machtette and we did not want to die , My intention was to let you go as soon as i arrested the other man . That took quite a while so i let you go out of the prison and told you not to come back . AFTER THIS the (SS Courrpt Cadet) Would not open doors refused to help the pd so we got in our selves and when the warden arived we got him demoted and attempted to arrest him before he (Disconnected to avoid rp) Now if im missing something here other than the fact you were courrpt and deserved the jail time from the first detainment then please tell me .

Edit : For Clip 2 i forgot to reply on that we knew you had a firearm but aperntly we wernt allowed to arrest you for it , Due to you being armed we took no chances and cuffed you in the proceeding of giving a ticket . Also lets be real here you're metagaming in all the clips in discord whats up with that ?

Slavko Avsenik

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Ok lets start off with , While you were mayor of monoford you gave pd a solid 500$. We asked you many times to raise it as that is not even viable enough to buy a pistol +car for 1 officer. Upon asking you start saying NO! I own this budget , Don't tell me what to do ... . SO we attempted to arrest you . Upon this secret service and you were all being very mingy and secret service infact said " If we equip a gun we will be shot" So i detained the ss for our and the publics safty , I also tried detaining you becuase of the failure to provide a valid pd budget which we did , Was goin fine till you break character shout at us don't let us speak . Afash come and takes the sit clearly being biased against us he lets you go. Then after this situation you went straight back to " I OWN THE BUDGET DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DOO!!!! 500$ IS ENOUGH FOR YOU GUYS !!!! , You kept saying we were requesting 10k Even tho that is not correct we was just asking for a valid pd budget of maybe 1.5k + so atleast the 4 officers in need of a gun and car could get it. So we arrested you and processed you with valid reason "Courrption (Failure to provide pd with reasonable budet with valid warnings") Meaning we have you 5 warnings to give pd budget you dident we detained you and you just decided to bitch and shout. You called staff once again we were not pulled to that sit so im unsure what happened . We then headed up to pd to make sure it was locked and you two were just "Un arrested " And turns out the (ss was the corrections cadet) So under suspision of the ss / Prison cadet trying to hide from us we detained you for possibly being apart of a courrption scandle / Tresspasing and such, Yet again you bitch and shout not letting us talk "IM CALLING A GOD BRO THIS IS BULLSHIT SO MUCH TARGETTING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The cadet was not trying to help us which was also making my choice of possible Courrption just for valid of a option . Your friend had a firearm that was not legal , You seemed to have served your time due to time stamps and had nothing ilegal so we kept you in cuffs because you had a machtette and we did not want to die , My intention was to let you go as soon as i arrested the other man . That took quite a while so i let you go out of the prison and told you not to come back . AFTER THIS the (SS Courrpt Cadet) Would not open doors refused to help the pd so we got in our selves and when the warden arived we got him demoted and attempted to arrest him before he (Disconnected to avoid rp) Now if im missing something here other than the fact you were courrpt and deserved the jail time from the first detainment then please tell me .

Edit : For Clip 2 i forgot to reply on that we knew you had a firearm but aperntly we wernt allowed to arrest you for it , Due to you being armed we took no chances and cuffed you in the proceeding of giving a ticket . Also lets be real here you're metagaming in all the clips in discord whats up with that ?
You literally don't get to arrest the mayor for "not getting what you want". The Mayor MAKES the budget and just because you don't get "what you deserve" doesn't mean you can arrest the mayor for not getting what you want. You CLEARLY target myself over 3 times in all of the videos. You make it as clear as day. Not only this, but you CHOOSE TO DISPRESCT and not LISTEN to the staff. I have NEVER dealt with Afash before this situation today. He was clear, respectful and helpful. He is the one that referred me to take this to the forum because of the outrageousness of the situation.

I encourage you to upload evidence on your end of what you are trying to make points out of.

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You literally don't get to arrest the mayor for "not getting what you want". The Mayor MAKES the budget and just because you don't get "what you deserve" doesn't mean you can arrest the mayor for not getting what you want. You CLEARLY target myself over 3 times in all of the videos. You make it as clear as day. Not only this, but you CHOOSE TO DISPRESCT and not LISTEN to the staff. I have NEVER dealt with Afash before this situation today. He was clear, respectful and helpful. He is the one that referred me to take this to the forum because of the outrageousness of the situation.

I encourage you to upload evidence on your end of what you are trying to make points out of.
lets start off with Nor did Jake or I arrest you for not getting what we wanted. For the whole durentation of you being mayor you kept budget at 500$ and told us that was enough. That is not enough for A, A Class 3 Firearm b Pistol +Car For even 1 officer . SO We asked you to raise it simply over gov chat and when we detained you. You refused several times and after that when you were realsed you did it again kept budget at 500$ and stayed very hostile towards the pd. Not at anytime did i state THIS IS WHAT I WANT. The reason i asked you to raise it was because the pd officers that just singed on @Sand Herriot ANd many other officers could not even afford a decent pistol before even needing to buy a car . I get you are the mayor , You do run the budget that is correct you reserve the right to Key word "suggest" things for the pd if discussed with the police chief or ass chief. You did none of this it was just all OOOOOOOOOOOOH I OWN THE BUDGET !!!! OOOOOH. So we arrested you !. It's plain as day you were being courrpt trying to criple our budget . And tell me how we "Dident listen to staff ?" I let you go when he told us to the reason there was a delay of us letting you go is because we was trying to request another staff because Afash has a grudge and is very biased against me and or anyone that i play with. I seen that most staff were not on duty and us withholding you in the pd till another staff came would be ubsurd so we let you go and waited. And even in this you say "The mayor makes the budget" Which is very valid and true but to a extent .. You may make the budget but it should be valid and fit to make sure the pd is able to be runed perfessionaly by the chief and I. I don't have video evedence of my side becuase i don't record bullshit enless its needed . Stop Trying to defend the fact that you OWN THE PD even tho you very very much don't .

Slavko Avsenik

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

lets start off with Nor did Jake or I arrest you for not getting what we wanted. For the whole durentation of you being mayor you kept budget at 500$ and told us that was enough. That is not enough for A, A Class 3 Firearm b Pistol +Car For even 1 officer . SO We asked you to raise it simply over gov chat and when we detained you. You refused several times and after that when you were realsed you did it again kept budget at 500$ and stayed very hostile towards the pd. Not at anytime did i state THIS IS WHAT I WANT. The reason i asked you to raise it was because the pd officers that just singed on @Sand Herriot ANd many other officers could not even afford a decent pistol before even needing to buy a car . I get you are the mayor , You do run the budget that is correct you reserve the right to Key word "suggest" things for the pd if discussed with the police chief or ass chief. You did none of this it was just all OOOOOOOOOOOOH I OWN THE BUDGET !!!! OOOOOH. So we arrested you !. It's plain as day you were being courrpt trying to criple our budget . And tell me how we "Dident listen to staff ?" I let you go when he told us to the reason there was a delay of us letting you go is because we was trying to request another staff because Afash has a grudge and is very biased against me and or anyone that i play with. I seen that most staff were not on duty and us withholding you in the pd till another staff came would be ubsurd so we let you go and waited. And even in this you say "The mayor makes the budget" Which is very valid and true but to a extent .. You may make the budget but it should be valid and fit to make sure the pd is able to be runed perfessionaly by the chief and I. I don't have video evedence of my side becuase i don't record bullshit enless its needed . Stop Trying to defend the fact that you OWN THE PD even tho you very very much don't .
You try and say I was hostile towards the PD? Not once was I "shit talking" or doing anything derogatory towards the PD or its staff! You don't even give me a chance to breathe to do such! You continually attacked, berated me with vile intent with continual stop, detention, and arrest. I never ONCE said I owned the PD, watch ALL of the videos. If anything, you were trying to run the city by arresting me as the mayor. You never requested a meeting with me, you cannot just continue to "bitch" (as you state) over radio for requests of the mayor. Radio is NOT an official form of communication. The City Hall was made for a reason, and you should have SPOKEN to me there about your request. But NOPE, EVERY SINGLE TIME you PHYSICALLY PRESENT near me, you either detained me, arrested me, or ticketed me. It's all in the videos, I shouldn't have to sit here and explain it. Your actions are unjustified and fail and it is as clear as day. You do not even attempt to hide it.

I find it very disturbing that you have the courage to call a staff member biased with no evidence. Just because you did not get the outcome you wanted in an admin situation does not make a staff member biased.

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You try and say I was hostile towards the PD? Not once was I "shit talking" or doing anything derogatory towards the PD or its staff! You don't even give me a chance to breathe to do such! You continually attacked, berated me with vile intent with continual stop, detention, and arrest. I never ONCE said I owned the PD, watch ALL of the videos. If anything, you were trying to run the city by arresting me as the mayor. You never requested a meeting with me, you cannot just continue to "bitch" (as you state) over radio for requests of the mayor. Radio is NOT an official form of communication. The City Hall was made for a reason, and you should have SPOKEN to me there about your request. But NOPE, EVERY SINGLE TIME you PHYSICALLY PRESENT near me, you either detained me, arrested me, or ticketed me. It's all in the videos, I shouldn't have to sit here and explain it. Your actions are unjustified and fail and it is as clear as day. You do not even attempt to hide it.

I find it very disturbing that you have the courage to call a staff member biased with no evidence. Just because you did not get the outcome you wanted in an admin situation does not make a staff member biased.
Lets start off with when we went to city hall we told you several times When we detained you to raise the budget Also We dident just use radio we used gov chat . We do not need to have a meeting every single time the mayor dosent want to provide enough budget .. You were very hostile as you were with the ss that continued to point firearms at us and you yourself continued to be very aggresive by yelling at us and shouting . Im stating a staff is biased in my opion because he has a grudge against me. I could provide HOURS! of video of him just logging on going on duty nad no clipping around me getting me in trouble and stoping me with everysimple mistake. Thats not needed tho. At this time i feel my actions of arresting you was very valid ! because of you failing to provide buget and agressiveness Im gonna stop posting here because my part has been said and Im done with this ! Have a great day Bye

Afash

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Let me please explain my perspective. First of all Budget was not the first reason for the arrest, basically, the PD arrested one the SS for a situation that occurred in the City Hall. The Mayor granted that SS a court trail after his request. Then, in the court room, there were the Chief, Asst. Chief, Mayor and other SS. Before the hearing, one of the SS said that if PD pull their weapons he will KOS them, so the assistant chief went and handcuffed him "which is valid" and also arrested the Mayor "which was RPing as a judge" and didn't say anything that makes an arrest valid.

I saw that in person and also confirmed it when the Mayor showed me a video of the situation. And that's why I made that arrest invalid and demanded that you release him. You then started bringing other reasons just to arrest him at that point, and I told you precisely, when the moment comes and you really need the budget but he refuses to add the budget, you may arrest him or roleplay with the situation as you see fit.

In the last part where the Mayor got killed, I told you not to arrest him as I saw that you guys sent a hitman to kill him. The guy who killed him "entered the city hall with a a police lieutenant" and both pointed the gun at him and then got killed by the hitman -which I already dealt with him for RDM- is basically failRp from the lieutenant part which you guys supervise.

At the end, you may have a reason to arrest him. But, you also could have role-played it right to an extent that makes everyone happy and enhanced the role play. My decisions were always to enhance roleplay and to make sure that everyone is having fun in here.

Last but not least, If you will speak about corruption, then please make sure that you "Chief and Asst. Chief" not be corrupt as well. And as you ticketed the Mayor for Jaywalking, then please do the same to yourselves and other cops who don't follow traffic rules or even worst!!

Merry Christmas

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

et me please explain my perspective. First of all Budget was not the first reason for the arrest, basically, the PD arrested one the SS for a situation that occurred in the City Hall. The Mayor granted that SS a court trail after his request. Then, in the court room, there were the Chief, Asst. Chief, Mayor and other SS. Before the hearing, one of the SS said that if PD pull their weapons he will KOS them, so the assistant chief went and handcuffed him "which is valid" and also arrested the Mayor "which was RPing as a judge" and didn't say anything that makes an arrest valid.

I saw that in person and also confirmed it when the Mayor showed me a video of the situation. And that's why I made that arrest invalid and demanded that you release him. You then started bringing other reasons just to arrest him at that point, and I told you precisely, when the moment comes and you really need the budget but he refuses to add the budget, you may arrest him or roleplay with the situation as you see fit.

In the last part where the Mayor got killed, I told you not to arrest him as I saw that you guys sent a hitman to kill him. The guy who killed him "entered the city hall with a a police lieutenant" and both pointed the gun at him and then got killed by the hitman -which I already dealt with him for RDM- is basically failRp from the lieutenant part which you guys supervise.

At the end, you may have a reason to arrest him. But, you also could have role-played it right to an extent that makes everyone happy and enhanced the role play. My decisions were always to enhance roleplay and to make sure that everyone is having fun in here.

Last but not least, If you will speak about corruption, then please make sure that you "Chief and Asst. Chief" not be corrupt as well. And as you ticketed the Mayor for Jaywalking, then please do the same to yourselves and other cops who don't follow traffic rules or even worst!!

Merry Christmas
The budget was the main reason for the arrest it was failure to provide budget and hostailty and the ilegal gun . The mayor granting a Secret service a trail would be invalid as the mayor would be judge in the situation and that would lead to conflict of intrest so i denied his trail request and that being valid as it was not a law at the time. You deemed it invalid for no reason the mayor should give pd a reliable budget and we even asked for more money several times when officers were in need and he refused. None of this was done for us as I can't equip a firearm and Jake had one for the past 2 hours this was all done for the pd offciers in need of A Gun and car. Other reason that would have been valid upon detainment and other reasons we dident seem deamable to bring up at the begingging because the arrest was valid . But you chose to deny it. If i could ticket my self for every mistake i make I would. At the end i tried to roleplay it by asking for a budget but all he does is yell OOC Information at us so i just arrest him, If you think he was in the mood for RP no he wasent he was yelling and shouting at us not letting us talk it out its was all NO! I own the budget. These videos fail to provide the I OWN THE FUCKIGN BUDGET STOP COURRPTION CALLING STAFF YOU TARGETTING BANNED IM MAKING A REPORT YOU SUCK And all this vial disgusting ooc failrp. AND OMG The fact with no valid evedence you accuse me of hiring a hit man to kill the mayor ????? That is completly a lie not once did i talk to someone to kill the mayor, If he said other wise then he is lying without valid evedence it would be he said she said. Second you told me not to arrest him because what he was killed ?????? We arrested him for still failing to provide a budget to officers that a could not offord any gun or even a car. Every God damn offcier will gladly back me up for arresting the mayor. Your desisions did not seem to enhance roleplay as your desision was just Let him go. Not very rp enhancment . Before you accuse me of such rule breaks please get valid evedence , Merry Christmas

Slavko Avsenik

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The budget was the main reason for the arrest it was failure to provide budget and hostailty and the ilegal gun . The mayor granting a Secret service a trail would be invalid as the mayor would be judge in the situation and that would lead to conflict of intrest so i denied his trail request and that being valid as it was not a law at the time. You deemed it invalid for no reason the mayor should give pd a reliable budget and we even asked for more money several times when officers were in need and he refused. None of this was done for us as I can't equip a firearm and Jake had one for the past 2 hours this was all done for the pd offciers in need of A Gun and car. Other reason that would have been valid upon detainment and other reasons we dident seem deamable to bring up at the begingging because the arrest was valid . But you chose to deny it. If i could ticket my self for every mistake i make I would. At the end i tried to roleplay it by asking for a budget but all he does is yell OOC Information at us so i just arrest him, If you think he was in the mood for RP no he wasent he was yelling and shouting at us not letting us talk it out its was all NO! I own the budget. These videos fail to provide the I OWN THE FUCKIGN BUDGET STOP COURRPTION CALLING STAFF YOU TARGETTING BANNED IM MAKING A REPORT YOU SUCK And all this vial disgusting ooc failrp. AND OMG The fact with no valid evedence you accuse me of hiring a hit man to kill the mayor ????? That is completly a lie not once did i talk to someone to kill the mayor, If he said other wise then he is lying without valid evedence it would be he said she said. Second you told me not to arrest him because what he was killed ?????? We arrested him for still failing to provide a budget to officers that a could not offord any gun or even a car. Every God damn offcier will gladly back me up for arresting the mayor. Your desisions did not seem to enhance roleplay as your desision was just Let him go. Not very rp enhancment . Before you accuse me of such rule breaks please get valid evedence , Merry Christmas
I find it really funny that you bring up this "others officers argument"...

WATCH THE VIDEOS. There are LITERALLY officers inside the Government chat saying that the Assistant Chief and Chief of Police are salty because of the mayor.

I NEVER receive any text messages, government pings, or physical meetings from REGULAR OFFICERS regarding the budget. What you're saying ceases to exist.

Whenever the budget was low, I would add money to it. It's IN THE VIDEOS...

Again, you are saying I was targeting the police department and going out of character "shit talking". This NEVER HAPPENED. Virtually ALL THE RECORDINGS are ONE EVENT AFTER THE OTHER.

Remember, you came to me, to ticket me for jaywalking. You came to arrest me after I was RDM'd by some random.... You came TO RE-ARREST ME AT THE PRISON AFTER MY SENTENCE WAS OVER...

You STARTED ALL OF THESE videos.

You literally stated yourself that you only record for bizarre situations. Why weren't you recording if you state I was going out of character and such?

You said you have hours of footage of the admins targeting you?

Your statements are not making a whole lot of sense to me.

Zenius

Monolith Specialist

Years of Mono

LV

After further review I will be denying the player report.

Both you mayor and the Police chief and Assistant chief broke rules. For the mayor, you were metagaming with your friends on a 3rd party communication program. Consider this a verbal warning! As for the police you may not follow and harass the mayor. (I am talking about the Jay walking situation.) You were clearly targeting the mayor because you had a vendetta against him. But since the mayor and police broke rules I will not be giving out punishments. If this ever happens again I will make sure both parties are blacklisted from their jobs. As the Mayor may not give budget as he see fit. You need to give a stable and maintainable budget. Police have the right to buy primary weapons. 500$ is not enough! And as for police you may "detain" the person, but since he was clearly no threat to you, nor was he resisting there is no need to cuff him.

Player report denied.
Thread locked & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.