Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: raage
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:239232943
Your Character Name: Nick Pavlov

Target Steam Name: rafemendoza32
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:530556181
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason: rdm x4? | Alright, so me and my friends were in a shootout with the cops, right. and all the sudden this kid with a pistol comes up and one taps all of us in the back of the head. saying we where shooting people randomly, or "massrdming". These pictures prove that he literally admitted he RDMed us.

He also broke NLR. we killed him as a security guard and he came back as a civ to kill us.

When did the situation occur?: 30 minutes ago
Your evidence to support your claim: https://gyazo.com/90df71e4e46342090b3e8dd8a3d7fe26 https://gyazo.com/d86742d076b3eb44e3843ce3a7dc8f47

Additional members involved/witnessing: @xWaller @frick
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yeah

Last edited:

xWaller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I second this. We were at the bank in the parking lot, had a cop situation and it turned into a big gun fight, then some random civilian pulls up with a pistol and just thinks he can join in and assist the opposite side of us and kill us without saying anything. Then after we died, he admitted to it. After, we all walked to bank, found him there and confronted him and he said "You were the guys shooting me earlier, I had a reason." When that situation happened like 30 minutes before he RDM'd all of us at the bank which his option to kill us, after we already killed him is basically NLR and Mass RDM (x4 or whatever) because we killed him once before then after the latest situation he said "You guys shot at me and killed me earlier" and "Don't shoot at random people and massrdm" was his excuse for killing all of us.

And yeah one of the pictures shows me flaming a little... Who wouldn't get mad with something like this?

Rafe_Mendoza32

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Double posting
First of all you guys never killed me as a security guard you know how that is false and you are lying? I am blacklisted from it. Second of all I shot all of you because one of your friends decided it would be a good idea to shoot at some random guy walking past the bank(Logs will prove that they shot at me first) So i hid behind a tree a pulled out my 1911 and shot all of you.

Rafe_Mendoza32

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You guys also never killed me I've died only once today and that was when I died in a big shootout with the cops.

nick.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

First of all you guys never killed me as a security guard you know how that is false and you are lying?
Its not "i'm lying" its a mistake. you said my "stupid ass friend" shot you with an AK, which he shot the security guard with the ak too. so we thought it was you.

Second of all I shot all of you because one of your friends decided it would be a good idea to shoot at some random guy walking past the bank
Crossfire is gonna happen, there's no control. you shouldn't be near us anyways if we are in a shootout. FTVL?

So i hid behind a tree a pulled out my 1911 and shot all of you.
no matter the situation, you dont counter us. we where in a shootout. and you countered us.

You guys also never killed me I've died only once today and that was when I died in a big shootout with the cops.
it literally shows IN the screenshot "maybe you shouldnt gun people down."

Rafe_Mendoza32

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Yes I did say gun people down but you didnt kill me. Also what were you raiding the street? you were in the middle of the car dealership parking lot.

nick.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Yes I did say gun people down but you didnt kill me. Also what were you raiding the street? you were in the middle of the car dealership parking lot.
meant to put shootout. im tired as it is 3am.

xWaller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Raid, shootout, whatever it is. You're misleading the main point.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

2/15/2020 @ 1:21:29 AMRafael Mendoza (rafemendoza32) (STEAM_0:0:530556181) (090) was damaged by: Jose Michoacana (Spark) (STEAM_0:1:113591368) (465) for 14 damage with a cw_ak74 (Chest)Damage
@Rafe_Mendoza32 is this when you claim you were shot?

xWaller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Also to add on to this, I am 90% sure I have video of him combat depositing right after he killed like 3 of us (i got killed beforehand so im technically not a part of this but I am at the same time). He put all the stuff away within 2 minutes of killing us. If the video is needed, fine, if logs show it, thats even better because my internet is potato.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, insufficient evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.