Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:447850071
Your Character Name: Jimmy Kong

Target Steam Name: Crane
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148239599
Target Character Name (if known): Cobey Blazer

Request Reason: False code red
When did the situation occur?: 3/3/2020 at aprox 11AM EST
Your evidence to support your claim:
I never damaged or endangered anyone during this chase that lasted around 6 minutes and most of the time was me hiding in the hospital garage.
  1. Law Enforcement may only use deadly force when the situation requires the protection of themselves or others. For example, if a person is threatening your life, you may use your weapon in self-defense.
  2. Law Enforcement can not use lethal force when in pursuit of a fleeing suspect unless your own or civilian lives are in imminent danger or all other attempts to stop the suspect had failed. You must be able to justify your actions if asked by a member of staff.
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @outcast ,

Your Player Report is now under-review. Please be patient while I review the evidence and claim provided in your Player Report. Make sure to stay updated with the status of your Report as further information may be requested.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @outcast ,

Sorry for the long reply. After reviewing the evidence and claim made I do not understand why law enforcement opens fire on you, I don't see you being a complete immediate threat/danger at that time. In regards to this situation, there were two people involved: Apecengo (STEAM_0:1:46761822) - Person who said you were going to be shot & Crane (STEAM_0:0:148239599) - the user that issued weapon damage to you.

As I am unable to find Crane on the forum, @Apecengo could you please explain this situation from your perspective in which you shout that they will be open fired upon.

Apecengo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I don’t really remember specifics, as it was a while ago, but I suspect it might have had to do with the small PD, the extreme speeds and dangerous driving (plus black car no lights), and finally maybe to the length of the pursuit. We were only a couple cops on.

About me saying that he was going to be shot, it’s just a thing I usually always say during police chases, like GTA V NPCs.

vice

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I don’t really remember specifics, as it was a while ago, but I suspect it might have had to do with the small PD, the extreme speeds and dangerous driving (plus black car no lights), and finally maybe to the length of the pursuit. We were only a couple cops on.

About me saying that he was going to be shot, it’s just a thing I usually always say during police chases, like GTA V NPCs.
The chase was only around 6 minutes long 3-4 of those minutes where in hospital garage. I didnt pose a threat to anyones life from simply running from police and to note there was only 10-20 players on.

vice

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Also a black car has nothing to do with this situation its clearly shown in the video Crane code redded me for no reason. You guys didnt attempt any checkpoints or spike strips and just shot me. There was other options then to shoot me and options you havent tried and lethal force should be the last resort.

Apecengo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Also a black car has nothing to do with this situation its clearly shown in the video Crane code redded me for no reason.

Black vehicle = less visibility = more dangerous for third parties
No lights = less visibility = more dangerous for third parties

No lights + black vehicle = 2x more dangerous for third parties

You guys didnt attempt any checkpoints or spike strips and just shot me. There was other options then to shoot me and options you havent tried and lethal force should be the last resort.

If I remember correctly, there was, in fact, a checkpoint, at Trinity Bridge, which is from where you were shot from. The PD was small, I think we were the only two units available (me, the person in the car behind you, and the other officer that shot you from the checkpoint). The drawbridge was also up. You are usually very limited in terms of what you can do in a chase when there's only one active unit with a car moving. Plus, it was obvious you weren't going to fall for the checkpoint, come on.

---------

extreme speeds + opposite side of the road + constant crashing from your end + no lights + black vehicle + hiding in a hospital + tinted windows (we didn't know who/what was inside) + checkpoint in place + drawbridge up + small PD

I think one can start to see why he might have shot.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @outcast ,

Regarding your Player Report. Following the evidence provided and the comments made in linked to this report, I found the following decision: most drivers on monolith do not drive 100% according to law nor the best, your driving in the evidence provided isn't 100% and is reckless and can be considered dangerous to a degree but was it necessary for you to be shot by law enforcement? No, in no way shape or form do I still think despite the comments made it is necessary for this situation for you to be sprayed down by another officer if you were to nearly run someone down or have already caused harm to someone else I would understand. To conclude, the following user Crane (STEAM_0:0:148239599) will be receiving Two Warning Points for in terms of False Code Red; shooting your vehicle as law enforcement officer when unnecessary or proper.

Report Accepted,
Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Handled Player Reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.