Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Mikal
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:74664788
Your Character Name: Per Ingolf

Target Steam Name: Blueberry
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:462013731
Target Character Name (if known): Berry Smith

Request Reason: Berry Smith and another person raided me while I was crushing some ores right before the restart, Berry later forces me to countdown from 5000 (83 minutes) or else he would kill me after he told me this he left the warehouse. He came back into by warehouse again and saw I was not counting he pulls up his weapon and kills me.
When did the situation occur?: 23:05 CEST
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/clips/23706740/9w1kDO9kzb5B (don't mind the background music)

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood, and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Michael

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Michael

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After review, I have determined that Blueberry did stick around even after leaving the building and gave an unrealistic demands to you. In the future, please make sure that your recordings include your voice communication.

In the future Blueberry (Berry Smith) you need to give realistic demands to people that you are holding up - this means not having them countdown from 5,000. Additionally, during a raid once you get the items of value you need to flee, you cannot stick around and continue to enter and exit the property. You will be receiving a two day weapons blacklist.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.