Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: BoKe
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:100088036
Your Character Name: Romeo Deluca

Target Steam Name:idk
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71530211
Target Character Name (if known): Viny Luco

Request Reason: He provided false evidence to the police department and the staff member @Hop, he is getting reported for lying to staff and unauthorized corruption.
When did the situation occur?: I think Sunday
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @misterjokeman @Memo and others @Hop
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:yes

Last edited:

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Viny Luco,

This player report is made against you, please express your side of the story within 24 hours or this report will have to be handled without your input and just the evidence provided. Thank you.

BoKe

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

also I would like to add in reason for report is he was also player targeting he would come to are house for no reason just trying to get us raided.

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Also I would like to report him for player targeting.
If you have any evidence of this please post it. Thank you.

Viny Luco

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Joe Snow committed the following crimes in the video I am about to post here, Fleeing and Eluding, Destruction of government property, Attempted vehicular manslaughter of a government official, Reckless driving, Lying to Government officials. I shoot at Joe Snow for two reasons, 1 to shoot the tires, and she almost hit multiple officers show no regard to others around her. Me saying we'll say we will shoot here tires was a joke, but i did warn Joe Snow if she did run i will attempt to shoot here tires, At the very end you can see her vehicle on the left of the driveway. And Joe Snow in the previous video unlocking the door shows she was an occupant of the house being raided

@Joey. @BoKe

BoKe

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Joe Snow committed the following crimes in the video I am about to post here, Fleeing and Eluding, Destruction of government property, Attempted vehicular manslaughter of a government official, Reckless driving, Lying to Government officials. I shoot at Joe Snow for two reasons, 1 to shoot the tires, and she almost hit multiple officers show no regard to others around her. Me saying we'll say we will shoot here tires was a joke, but i did warn Joe Snow if she did run i will attempt to shoot here tires, At the very end you can see her vehicle on the left of the driveway. And Joe Snow in the previous video unlocking the door shows she was an occupant of the house being raided

@Joey. @BoKe
Ok first of all that video of joe snow being in the house was before he even got in trouble so why would you raid the house if he is not even in there? It was even proven in the staff report that the video was old and made to seem he was in the base when he was wanted when in fact that video was 20-30 before the police chase., I have another question why was he code red he didn’t hit even officers or anyone? Also like to point out Alicia brown was the one who was renting the house and the lambo outside was memo. Also like to point out why would you lie to get are house raided, I don’t understand your still trying to lie about him being in the house when the authorities were after him?

Last edited:

Viny Luco

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Also I didn’t watch to the end but you can clearly see that Joe snow had a fender on the back of his car when memo lambo did not.
Ok first of all that video of joe snow being in the house was before he even got in trouble so why would you raid the house if he is not even in there? It was even proven in the staff report that the video was old and made to seem he was in the base when he was wanted when in fact that video was 20-30 before the police chase., I have another question why was he code red he didn’t hit even officers or anyone? Also like to point out Alicia brown was the one who was renting the house and the lambo outside was memo. Also like to point out why would you lie to get are house raided, I don’t understand your still trying to lie about him being in the house when the authorities were after him?
He almost ran over multiple officers and rammed multiple police vehicles, officers have the right to protect themselves, Joe snow was seen living at the property so we went there to check. Lets be real, you're just salty you guys lost all the weed you guys made, even then you guys were fortifying the base when staff said to stop the raid, so are you going to mention how you guys barricaded while the raid was on hold by staff? or do I need to show that on video to?

Viny Luco

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

and that video was literally right after we talked to Joe and the shots where a police mission at Ronnie's so we still had RP reason the check local neighborhoods if anybody heard them, we pulled Joe over the second after we saw her driving like a lunatic less than a minute after we went to the property, We had probable cause to raid the property in suspicion of harboring a fugitive, and if you say "bUt HiS CaR iSnT tHeRe" it could have gone in the garage at the property https://streamable.com/vagfsk

BoKe

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

He almost ran over multiple officers and rammed multiple police vehicles, officers have the right to protect themselves, Joe snow was seen living at the property so we went there to check. Lets be real, you're just salty you guys lost all the weed you guys made, even then you guys were fortifying the base when staff said to stop the raid, so are you going to mention how you guys barricaded while the raid was on hold by staff? or do I need to show that on video to?
First of all us barricading was already dealt with in the staff report it has nothing to do in this report. Let be honest you got caught lying to staff and your stilling lying on the fourms, your video are clearly trimmed to try to trick the staff so cut the crap and stop lying.

Viny Luco

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

First of all us barricading was already dealt with in the staff report it has nothing to do in this report. Let be honest you got caught lying to staff and your stilling lying on the fourms, your video are clearly trimmed to try to trick the staff so cut the crap and stop lying.
Want me to send you the full vid HM?

Memo

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Joey. @BoKe
In the video you literally saw the Hurracan going the other way you also weren't paying attention to the car/plates my car which you said "THATS THE CAR IN THE BASE" has no spoiler and you still decide to lie to a staff member and show false evidence.

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Ok, I'm going to lock this for the time being to reduce arguments.

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing the given evidence, the player "Viny Luco" will be punished with 1 Warning Point for breaking the following rule(s):

-Law Enforcement Raid Rules [5.2.3.1] - In order to perform a police raid, you must gather video evidence to prove that there is illegal activity going on at that specific property. 911 calls can not be used as evidence to raid a property;

I was able to get the timestamps from Joe Snow talking in chat from the police traffic stop and the video of him at the Evo Lane house. After doing so, it showed that those two videos were in an order where you could not use him being in the property to validate a raid there afterward. It is also clear that the Lamborghini he was driving fled to the left from the traffic stop, away from the house. This can be proven by the fact that 1.) the first officer turned to the left to chase the vehicle and 2.) because the vehicle on the driveway did not have a spoiler while Joe Snow's vehicle did.

While this report is made for unauthorized corruption and lying to staff, I do not feel that either of these were valid. I personally don't see any evidence of Viny being corrupt throughout the video's given to me. I also feel that the whole lying to staff is more of a misunderstanding. Considering Memo has a vehicle very similar to Joe Snow's you could see where there would be confusion. However, you can see that this confusion led to Viny Luco calling a false raid, which is what he will be punished for. With that being said:

Player Report Partially Accepted.
Locked and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.