Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:110877720
Your Character Name: Thomas Sterling

Target Steam Name: trejo
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:508510878
Target Character Name (if known): N/A

Request Reason: Creating headglitch
When did the situation occur?: August 9 , 4PM EST
Your evidence to support your claim:
Headglitch Headglitch , Headglitch Headglitch , Craziest Headglitch(his head is second window above the printer) Headglitch
I have more pics of the headglitches, I can upload the rest. However I believe these 3 prove enough. That there were indeed illegal headglitches.
Props were placed down by Trejo, (STEAM_0:0:508510878).

Additional members involved/witnessing: @MRC @Klaus @WaTer_MeLoN @Violence @Jose @kyubi1098
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes
Note: I really don't know why this has turned into a player report I'm pretty sure it was dealt with in game.

Last edited:

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Moved to player reports

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

If the situation is going to be voided, Hello Migo will need to be refunded:

-2x CPR Kits
-1x Kevlar and Helmet
-3x Large First Aid Kits
-7x Small First Aid Kits
-1x LR-300

Johnathan Real

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i was in this situation as well but on the opposing side and u were using the stairs as a headglitch

MRC

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

i was in this situation as well but on the opposing side and u were using the stairs as a headglitch
Hello Jonnathan,
Here’s the problem with your reasoning. We are 6 people raiding you. All 12 of you decide to buy both ocean view apartments. If we lockpic 1, half of you run out from the other. Making it basically impossible. We kept getting wallbanged in the hallway and when we peaked the door, we could not see you due to the headglitches. We proceed to wait for you on the stairs. (Side note: Cops we’re countering us, we had to also hold elevator. Standing on the stairs only makes sense). Remember, we can barely see the apartment from the stairs. The 1 door we managed to open was on the right. Completely not visible from the stairs. This “stair headglitch” makes no sense and is irrelevant to the situation.

Last edited:

Johnathan Real

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

we were on the apartment on the left (your left) so we could clearly see you were using a head glitch

Violence

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your using player placed props to make head glitches, we used the stairs to hold against you and even then the majority of the time when we peaked against you you can see our whole bodies. And that one crunch through the wall precisely where I was standing jessssuuusss talk about precision.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @Hello migo ,

Please could you correct the formating of your Player Report/Request with the correct information of the situation in order for a review to take place. If you cannot provide the details of the situation then the Player Report will be denied within 24 Hours.

Note: I'm aware your thread got moved to this section from Refund Requests to confirm a rule violation, but in order for this to happen you need to configure the thread to a Player Report with the correct details.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @Hello migo ,

Your Player Report is under-review.

Note: Please be patient whilst your report is under-review. You may be asked to provide more information/evidence so make sure to stay active on the status of your report.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @Joe ericsson ,

You are being player reported for the following above. Could you please explain your perspective/actions in relation to this Player Report. If you do not reply in a reasonable time, I shall continue with the review of the report without your statement.

Trejo

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

the props above were placed by me but they were not moved by me

Trejo

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

i made a thread and it deleted
also my org has control of my props i cant tell you who moved as i was not in base at the time

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In regards to the Player Report,

CC:
@Hello migo , @MRC , @Klaus , @WaTer_MeLoN , @Violence , @Jose , @kyubi1098 , @Johnathan Real & @Joe ericsson

After a review of the evidence provided of this situation, in-line with the statements of those who have responded to the Player Report, I have come to a decision. The evidence provided shows that props on the property were placed in a way which can be considered unfair and providing the defending party with a better (unfair) advantage, the props would allow for better visibility of an attacking party than defending thus making it harder to attack/raid. But, due to the type of evidence provided (alongside statements), I cannot confirm who placed the props if they were actually used in the raid as an unfair advantage and an exact confirmation of the users apart of the defending party. Therefore making the evidence insufficient and in which I shall not proceed with this Player Report.

Note: It's been stated briefly below that there may be more evidence to this situation, if it can confirm the use of the unfair building defences and the users using this as an advantage then I might re-open the report. Other than that, the actual evidence here is slim and wouldn't prove any solid confirmation (despite placement) of the defending party using the props in such way of it being unfair.

Report Denied,
Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Handled Player Reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.