Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ElectricityMachine
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44003770
Your Character Name: Robert Chase

Target Steam Name: Infinity
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:187372430
Target Character Name (if known): Blake Johnson

Request Reason: We were chasing a vehicle that went into PD, eventually he stopped, got out, and then was questioned by Officer Deluca. He asked what he did to get pulled over, Deluca responds with "Well, you were swerving all over the road," and then around 1 second later he runs into the PD and joins as Police Chief, supposedly to avoid arrest or jail time and so we couldn't demote him. I then made a report in-game, waited a few minutes, and then eventually quit the game to chop down a 3 hr long video to upload to YouTube as evidence. The target then said he thought the sit was over, which it was obviously not over if you watch the video. The rest is explained in the video. We waited around for a bit, lost the guy, and then I decided to quit cop and write this report.
When did the situation occur?: Situation happened on 06/9/20, started at 22:54 UTC - 4, ended at 23:06 UTC - 4
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
* ratfew, STEAM_0:0:420243031, Jack Deluca
* Tint, STEAM_0:1:93686729, Unknown
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Infinity this report is on you, please reply within 24 hours or this will be handled without your input.

Infinity

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I switched because they had gotten me mistake for another ford raptor as you can see in this clip this is who they were chasing so I was first confused why they were pulling me over cause I didn't break any law and the other reason is they stopped talking but it could have been my game cause my recording also stoped after the clip at 3:59 I also offered to get off the team because like I said I didn't mean to power game because I thought that was all over. the reason i left after I had switched it because they said they had made a staff request so I wasn't going to wait all that time for staff to get here and explain my side. I had offered to quit he then just ignored it.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Infinity and ElectricityMachine,

After further review of the evidence provided, RP wasn't over, and the officers were still questioning Infinity and were about to arrest him. Infinity recognized his mistake, but him getting on cop and not quitting the job avoided RP.

This report meets our criteria and @Infinity will receive a verbal warning for FailRP

Player Report Accepted,
Locked & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.