Your Steam Name: Recommendations
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:103635772
Your Character Name: Tony Johnson

Target Steam Name: 終ることがない苦痛
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68223968
Target Character Name (if known): Venero Bendetti

Request Reason: RDM
When did the situation occur?: 10/23/2020 @ around 2:00 AM EST
Your evidence to support your claim: I don't understand why I was even shot at all, I was walking up to go get my car and was crunched when I was almost in the middle of the park heading to my car. I tried to confront him and ask him why he shot me, and then he finished me. I understand that accidents happen, but he literally just put his aim on me after shooting his friend and crunched me? Kinda suspicious but it's close quarters.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Don't know forums profile name
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@reqord you are mentioned in this player report. You have 24 hours to reply or this will be handled without your input.

D

Deleted member 12627

First shot was crossfire it wasn't aimed for you, you were killed for witnessing a murder and you are a cop. I'd also like to say I was killed by venero because he had KOS because I scammed him.

reqord

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

First shot was crossfire it wasn't aimed for you, you were killed for witnessing a murder and you are a cop.
Hello, this situation can be summed up very easily. Firstly, the beginning shots were whiffs on @Simon the Rile, he had scammed me for a small amount so I was attempting to kill him, then I finished him off when he was at a comfortable range then realized the man caught in the crossfire was a cop and saw you running at me so I decided the best action in the heat of the moment was to kill you being you posed a threat to my life being a cop running at me after witnessing a murder.

D

Deleted member 11418

I just don't understand why I was immediately gunned down when walking in a public place such as park. Also if anything it looked like you guys were messing around when I was passing by to go get my car. I really feel this could've been preventable if he wasn't so trigger happy and just wanted to kill people and to get away because I'm a cop in the situation. Also, even though I witnessed a crime, I didn't pull anything out and wasn't demanding anything, all I asked was why was he shooting at me and then finished me.

D

Deleted member 12627

I just don't understand why I was immediately gunned down when walking in a public place such as park. Also if anything it looked like you guys were messing around when I was passing by to go get my car. I really feel this could've been preventable if he wasn't so trigger happy and just wanted to kill people and to get away because I'm a cop in the situation. Also, even though I witnessed a crime, I didn't pull anything out and wasn't demanding anything, all I asked was why was he shooting at me and then finished me.
See here’s the issue, I feel like this is an unfortunate wrong place wrong time thing. He shot you on accident, so he was going to obviously finish you since 1. You witnessed a murder and 2. He shot you in crossfire and was in fear of being arrested or more cops coming after him. If I was him I would have done the same thing and saved myself a warrant.

D

Deleted member 11418

See here’s the issue, I feel like this is an unfortunate wrong place wrong time thing. He shot you on accident, so he was going to obviously finish you since 1. You witnessed a murder and 2. He shot you in crossfire and was in fear of being arrested or more cops coming after him. If I was him I would have done the same thing and saved myself a warrant.

Even though of what happened, that sounds like an easy excuse to just kill someone and to get away with it. However, we'll see what Staff have to say about it.

reqord

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Even though of what happened, that sounds like an easy excuse to just kill someone and to get away with it. However, we'll see what Staff have to say about it.
You sound mad but,
Your a cop rushing a man you just witnessed murder someone, if your excuse is you didn’t pose a threat it is FTVL to run into a clearly active shootout such as that.
The crossfire was my mistake, but after being shot you don’t run at a man you just witnessed murder another man, especially in this type of situation.
Don’t worry tho bb ily

D

Deleted member 12627

Hopefully this clears up for @Balldrip why you were shot. You had a UMP45 and being a cop witnessing a murder you were a threat to his life since you could have just gunned him down since you were visibly armed. If you wanted to RP out more, you should have instead running directly toward him, put your hands up and surrendered since you were armed with a UMP/Vector. Hopefully this screenshot clears up the fact you were obviously baiting for a easy PR. SInce no where in the report you do not mention the fact you are armed with a primary, if you had no gun this PR would be valid. You made no attempt to beg for your life after being shot, this was your own fault for not surrendering. If you were shot first, mistakes do happen in RP. We are only humans and miss our targets sometimes none of us are perfect. Still running directly towards a murderer without surrendering as a cop with a class 3 on your back is a sure way to get shot.
CePLGp4.png

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing the evidence provided the first shots seemed to be crossfire. When you were killed you had a class three on your back and witnessed a murder, so they had a valid reason to kill you

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.