Your Steam Name: Agam
Your SteamID:
Your Character Name: Daniel Crowe

Target Steam Name: Damp Eggplant
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114026107
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason: RDM
When did the situation occur?: Around 7 PM PT
Your evidence to support your claim: I don't have the full clip, but I was ticketed for 4.5k for ramming his car which I was ok with. They then came up to me pulled guns on us and tried arresting us. I tried running away and ended up getting tased. While I was tased, someone tried shooting me in the head with a Glock as you can hear the crunch, my body moves, and blood spurt out, which I believe was Damp Eggplant. When I got up, I was angry that he tried killing me, and he ended up batoning me and slamming my head against the wall to kill me.
These clips are separated as I saved them as things escalated.
I was told by @braidan to make this into a PR

Me getting slammed from pizzas perspective:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Pizza
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:

Pizza

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was there when daniel was being arrested and it is clear that the officer was intending to kill him, and I would like to mention that this player also lied by saying it "wasn't my intention." The video is just blatant fail rp, corruption without sa approval, and rdm.

Damp Eggplant

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I ask you if I shot you in the head while tased then why was your health on 99 when you came back up. Also you can see in the third video that as I batoned you your body fell in the direction of the front of the car. I tried dragging your body away so you wouldn’t get pinched when you woke up but I was having trouble grabbing your body which explains why I picked you up like 10 times. Also it shows that I did not slam you to kill you because when you did die there was no slam sound so you just got pinched, which is unlucky.

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

After further review I find the player in violations of rules litsted below:

FailRP - Actions performed by your character that are not realistic and do not correlate with the setting of the server and your roleplay role.
RDM - Random Deathmatch - The process of killing people without valid In-Character reasons.

1. You tased the person and shot him in the head which is corruption and failrp.
2. After battoning the person after he got up you intentionally body slammed him

The player was given a 1 week PD blacklist.

Player report accepted.
Thread locked & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.