Your Steam Name: Recommendations
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:103635772
Your Character Name: Tony Johnson

Target Steam Name: No idea
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:462013731
Target Character Name (if known): No idea

Request Reason: RDM
When did the situation occur?: 11/14/2020 @ around 10:00 PM
Your evidence to support your claim: I was walking to go get my car, and all of a sudden I was ran over when I was in the grass, this could've been 100% preventable and they never even stopped either to say anything other than to keep going, and I had to wait basically 3 minutes for no reason.

Additional members involved/witnessing: No idea
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Nub you are mentioned in this player report, you have 24 hours to reply or this will be handled without your input.

Nub

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

So I just got my new car and was driving around and I accidentally hit him because it was my first time driving my new car

D

Deleted member 11418

If it was a misunderstanding then you can go ahead and close out the report. I can understand how it is to drive a new car especially since I still crash from time to time not meaning to of course.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So I just got my new car and was driving around and I accidentally hit him because it was my first time driving my new car
Are you sure this was the first time you drove it?

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You purchased the vehicle at 9 AM and killed him at 7 PM, and you have multiple logs of doing damage to people with your car way before you killed him.

Is there anyway you can explain this?

Nub

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

You purchased the vehicle at 9 AM and killed him at 7 PM, and you have multiple logs of doing damage to people with your car way before you killed him.

Is there anyway you can explain this?
As I said I don’t remember but if I killed anyone else I didn’t mean to

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'm not saying those kills were VDM, I am stating that this can't be the first time you drove the car if you had the car for almost 10 hours and had logs of driving it. You said in your first post it was your first time driving it, so I am a bit lost.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Due to the reported party not being able replying to a simple question after 24 hours, being on the forums multiple times and not replying, this report will be concluded. After reviewing the evidence provided and taking a look at logs I have concluded the following:
  • When the reported party said this was their first time driving their new vehicle, they lied. They had it for almost 10 hours and there were logs of them driving it.
  • This could have been preventable as you should drive on the right side of the road, not the opposite
This report meets our criteria and this player will receive a three day ban for lying in a report and VDM. You may make a refund request for any items lost due to this rule break.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.