Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Vettige Ludo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35529768
Your Character Name: jul rob

Target Steam Name:
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86867019
Target Character Name (if known): Redspeeds

Request Reason: FailRP - shot me because of towing his detective car for a fix + falsly parked. He had no reason to shoot me and gave me no warning that he was going to shoot me.
When did the situation occur?: 15/11/2020 21:30 gmt+1
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/wr61dc

Additional members involved/witnessing: none
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Walter Scott you are mentioned in this player report, you have 24 hours to reply or this will be handled without your input.

Walter Scott

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We had reports of a tow truck being stolen and running over people (see 0:50). I assumed this was the tow truck in question since he was towing a car with light on it which they should never do and later found out it was concerning a police tow truck not a civilian. But on the flip side why are you towing a detectives vehicle which clearly had his light active and your claim "Im going to repair it" makes no sense since its not even visually damaged.

Vettige Ludo

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

We had reports of a tow truck being stolen and running over people (see 0:50). I assumed this was the tow truck in question since he was towing a car with light on it which they should never do and later found out it was concerning a police tow truck not a civilian. But on the flip side why are you towing a detectives vehicle which clearly had his light active and your claim "Im going to repair it" makes no sense since its not even visually damaged.
Not really a reason to shoot me, I did not saw the vehicle light and once you told me you were a detective I gave you your car back.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As this was an accident and unintentional, Redspeeds will not be punished. However, you should not be stealing people's cars without asking them like I've warned you before.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.