LV

Your Steam Name: BullyHunter
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60438167
Your Character Name: Henry Lopez

Target Steam Name: [LFG]Jeffreyhughes2016 @Dante Desembro
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:192883626
Target Character Name (if known): Dave Klump

Request Reason: Job Abuse, probably RDA. No idea why I was arrested

This guy thought it would be funny to pull me over for no reason, tell me to get out which i did because I did nothing wrong, he then calls literally the entire PD, they all chase me with tasers n shit. like 3 swat 5 cops. He then takes me to the PD to revoke all of my licenses then arrests me for some untold reason. Idk if he is player targeting or just a giant penis.

When did the situation occur?: 8:30 PM BST Today
Your evidence to support your claim:
1605731943460.png

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Oui

Attachments

• 1605731718800.png
    1605731718800.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 10

Dante Desembro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Ok, so you were severely reckless driving. I seen you driving over the draw bridge at really high speeds, then after you went over the bridge, you seen a black cadillac backing up on the right side of the lane so what do you do, you decide to keep driving and run right into him on purpose instead of stopping and yielding. There are crazy drivers out there but if someone is incorrectly driving like what the black cadillac was doing, you absolutely do not continue to drive into him or her. Now what got you arrested was the fact that you rammed right into him and the car got stuck on top of your skyline but instead of stopping, you just kept driving WITH the cadillac on top of your car. After I seen that happen, I made a U turn and threw my lights, at that time we were in front of ocean view apartments with your car parked in the wrong direction on the side of the road. Then, since it was at that point going to be a arrest for severe reckless driving and putting many lives in danger, I called for backup, pulled out my tazer and then told you to put your hands up but you decided to run. My officers tazed you, I cuffed you, then as I was walking you to my car, I told you that "you are being arrested for severe reckless driving and putting many lives in danger". Since you were reckless driving so bad and put so many lives in danger, I have decided to revoke your licenses and process you for 10 minutes.

Also, before this situation even happened, my officers have called over the radio saying there were a black nissan skyline "your car" reckless driving.

Note: The cadillac was also pulled over by another officer for incorrect driving.

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This player report is under-review.

✪ BullyHunter

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I seen you driving over the draw bridge at really high speeds, then after you went over the bridge, you seen a black cadillac backing up on the right side of the lane so what do you do
Let's arrest the guy who crashed into the guy doing stupid who caused car crash.

sounds about monolith to me

✪ BullyHunter

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I seen you driving over the draw bridge at really high speeds,
you seen a black cadillac backing up on the right side of the lane
you decide to keep driving and run right into him on purpose instead of stopping and yielding
You think i have some bat mobile or some shit?

How good do u think my breaks are exactly?
you arrested was the fact that you rammed right into him and the car got stuck on top of your skyline but instead of stopping, you just kept driving WITH the cadillac on top of your car
Me driving was the thing that got him off my car... If i'm stationary then what good does that do?

Dante Desembro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Like I said, instead of stopping and yielding, you decided to continue to drive into him which is called road rage. Not to mention that there were A LOT of people in the area that could of got hurt from what you were doing. The black cadillac was taken care of.

Dante Desembro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Being stationary with the car on top of your vehicle would of been the best thing you could've done instead of driving around with it on top. What if the car slipped off as you were driving and ran right into the crowd of people that was close to you. Maybe if you stopped like a normal person would, your punishments would've been less harsh.

✪ BullyHunter

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Not to mention that there were A LOT of people in the area that could of got hurt from what you were doing.
You mean the people like 100 meters away... they wouldn't have took any damage if a grenade blew up where I was.

Like I said, instead of stopping and yielding, you decided to continue to drive into him which is called road rage.
No, its called not having the ability to stop in 0.1 seconds

✪ BullyHunter

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

What if the car slipped off as you were driving and ran right into the crowd of people that was close to you
Right... but there was literally no one nearby?

I would not have drove towards a crowd with a car on top of mine.

Dante Desembro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

No, I heard your engine, you continued to push down on the gas pedal even when the cadillac was stuck on top and yes, there were a lot of people in the radius of the area this situation took place.

✪ BullyHunter

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

No, I heard your engine, you continued to push down on the gas pedal even when the cadillac was stuck on top.
Your super sonar hearing heard my engine, in conclusion... My gas pedal was down.

What kinda logic is that.

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Is there any further evidence to support this? The provided screenshots don't really tell me anything.

✪ BullyHunter

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Is there any further evidence to support this? The provided screenshots don't really tell me anything.
No sir. But the screenshot does tell you that my career license was definitely revoked for no reason, and my standard license was revoked for an extremely shit reason; Ergo, job abuse.

Dante Desembro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I been on the server for a very long time and I know exactly what every car sounds like when they are idling, accelerating, or slowing down. Also I was very close to the situation when the cadillac was stuck on top of your car. You clearly didn't know how to react in the situation and you definitely needed to retake your driving tests so your licenses were revoked.

✪ BullyHunter

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I been on the server for a very long time and I know exactly what every car sounds like when they are idling, accelerating, or slowing down. Also I was very close to the situation when the cadillac was stuck on top of your car.
LMFAO How does one even respond to this

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

No sir. But the screenshot does tell you that my career license was definitely revoked for no reason, and my standard license was revoked for an extremely shit reason; Ergo, job abuse.

Correct, but based on the responses here, and without any sufficient evidence, I can't determine if this was Job Abuse or not, right now this looks like a situation that could've been handled in RP instead.

✪ BullyHunter

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Correct, but based on the responses here, and without any sufficient evidence, I can't determine if this was Job Abuse or not, right now this looks like a situation that could've been handled in RP instead.
You're forgetting that there is very little RP in monolith. How could have I roleplayed it?
He was even incapable of telling me why he pulled me over in the first place... he was just desperate to tase me as soon as I followed his demands of getting out the car.

Dante Desembro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You fled from us which gave the PD the right to taze you as you were running from us. Also I explained why you were getting arrested as I was walking you to my car.

✪ BullyHunter

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

You fled from us which gave the PD the right to taze you as you were running from us. Also I explained why you were getting arrested as I was walking you to my car.
Fled?

Picture taken cause my car was being towed for no reason after pulling over ^

Dante Desembro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

That was after you weren't even in the car, you were close to the drug npc near by when your vehicle was being towed. I guess when I said over comms that the black nissan skyline was now in a situation where he needed to be arrested, the tow truck decided to tow the car since you were getting arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.