Target Character Name (if known): Jimmy Jimson

Target Steam Name: maskjovik
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17955676
Target Character Name (if known): Nik Melander

Target Steam Name: Banned User
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:456070217
Target Character Name (if known): Tyler Park

Request Reason:

Fail RP and Job abuse. Jimmy is on SS going on civilian freqs talking about raiding people on the freq. he then proceeds to job abuse to become a civ.

NLR. Nik Melander talks about previous life situations on freq after dying.

FTVL. Tyler park raids us as he's on a blacklist. He runs in as well I believe he was one of the first to die.

When did the situation occur?: around 3 pm est today
Your evidence to support your claim:

Video taken from jimmy jimsons youtube video

Additional members involved/witnessing: no
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Lol Im on a blacklist funny part is i didn't even lockpick lmfao Someone else did so there was nowhere i could get shot from . I was in the middle of the elevator and stairs area for the time being to call out if the elevator came up I was protected from both sides and if either or died i would surrender but that never happened because you lost the raid fair and square. I was quite vauling my life by making sure i was ready to surrender if my protection died this is like saying if i was riding a car and got code redded by the police if i didn't stop its ftvl like show me the rule please .

Last edited:

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Lol Im on a blacklist funny part is i dident even lockpick lmfao Someone else did so there was no were i could get shot from . I was in the middle of the eleveator and stairs area for the time being to call out if the elevator came up I was protected from both sides and if either or died i would surrender but that never happened because you lost the raid fair and square. I was quite vauling my life by making sure i was ready to surrender if my protection died this is like saying if i was riding a car and got code redded by the police if i dident stop its ftvl like show me the rule please .
so u came for no reason is what you're saying?

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Jimmy is on SS going on civilian freqs talking about raiding people on the freq.
"Hey what's goin on?"
"Alright Jimmy come to Penthouse we're raiding it right now"
"Oh shit alright"
Rob sent me a radio freq with no context so I got on to find out what he wanted. That's not corruption nor against the rules in any way. I don't believe I have to report crimes to the police as an SS either.
whacky that you didn't keep the part where I got on the radio after being messaged to hop on it about 4 seconds before YOUR video starts. Here's mine:

Because you like spamming forums, I won't be replying to any more of your posts Mazen.

Last edited:

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

so u came for no reason is what you're saying?
Are you reading me wrong or is my English not good enough for you ??? I came to give callouts and be there for help if needed To Give Koses / Provide items as a extra holder because people's inventories are very high held with random items

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

"Hey what's goin on?"
"Alright Jimmy come to Penthouse we're raiding it right now"
"Oh shit alright"
whacky that you didn't keep the part where I got on the radio after being messaged to hop on it about 4 seconds before YOUR video starts. Here's mine:

Because you like spamming forums, I won't be replying to any more of your posts Mazen.
lol
im done replying to your nonsense. the point being made is your SS going on civilian freqs. don't know how me not including 4 seconds prior to where I started the video has to do with anything lol.

mas

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

so I killed waffle try counter raid with a vector, he shot tyler park in lobby lift so i killed waffle. ( I tock waffle Loot and run off and got killed. ) sad i only godt video of me running from penthouse, but im 90% sure if you see logs and time for waffle die, he came back agine to counter raid becuse i just killed him. see the time and logs you see he got gun down in pent house lobby by me becuse he tryna counter raid. I feel like this player report is becuse they lost the raid and waffel went back to counter raid x2 times but second time got killed by cop. https://medal.tv/clips/39630572/d1337U3yPgIR herre is the video of me got hes stoff for when i killed him tryna counter

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

also done replying to this report

mas

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

just funny when waffle got killed for counter raid by me, he even keep spam me pm in game with rdm.. wtf. is this hes way to tryna hit me? becuse i killed him while counter raid ?

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

After further review, no rule breaks have occurred here on the part of the accused players. As a result, this player report is denied.

Player Report Status: Denied / Locked / Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.