LV

Your Steam Name: |-ICE-| problem?
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:89358175
Your Character Name: Rick Crowder

Target Steam Name: PizzaButT32
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526625126
Target Character Name (if known): Hawkins Jamalkins

Request Reason: started rdming cops three different times, corruption
When did the situation occur?: 7:40-7:55 P.M. and 8:08 P.M. Central time, 12/29/2020
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/2jnyb8

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@PizzaButT32 As this report is against you, you have twenty-four hours to respond, or else I will continue without your input.

PizzaButT32

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The one with me and him in the elevator happened because before that I was shooting at a tow driver because he ran me over twice on purpose and I ran inside and hopped in the elevator before the cop chasing me was able to get in while I was in the elevator this walnut head to me he was a detective and I knew his boys in blue were coming so I thought on my feet and glizzed them. Plus this whole thing was dealt with in RP I went to jail for 40 minutes after this @Green Gatorade Water Bottle put me in.

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

After further review, I have not found @PizzaButT32 to have broken any rules. Though I will say that as SS, you are not meant to be getting in gunfights with the cops. If this whole thing started from that two truck drivers trying to run you over then you should just report that instead of shooting him or any other cops that attempt to intervene. Also because the reporting player here continued to engage you, which was wrong on his part, again because he clearly knew you were SS. In conclusion, just be mindful of what you can do on your job, and whether that breaks any rules.

Player Report Status: Denied / Locked / Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.