Your SteamID: Steam Community :: Burnt Sweet Potato
Your Character Name: John Santoro

Target Steam Name: Alex Mcjimmy
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200939480
Target Character Name (if known): Ofc. Mcjimmy

Request Reason: 2x RDM
When did the situation occur?: Around 8:30 EST, Today
Your evidence to support your claim:
First to preface the evidence and provide a background. There was a taxi driver vdming a lot of people including me. I placed a KOS on him and eventually he parked in PD, where I shot him. A cop, Ofc. Mcjimmy, saw me and arrested me. A medic then revived the taxi driver and he was arrested too. There was a group of people who had been vdmed by this taxi driver (not who the report is about) who supported me and were pleading the cop to unarrest me for my public service. At this point the taxi driver and I were both handcuffed and brought into one of the holding cells (It is important to note that this was not even the interrogation room). There the cop had his gun aimed at our faces and asked for our sides of the story. The taxi driver went into a rant (including racial and homophobic slurs; although not what the report is about) and then the cop asked me for my side of the story. He stopped me half way and abruptly shot the taxi driver dead in handcuffs and told me that his side was wrong (first offense of rdm). The cop still had his gun pointed at me and was asking random questions that had nothing to do with the server or roleplay. At this moment I started recording because I was expecting that he was gonna do something bad. At one point when I took a little long to respond, he asked: "Are you reporting me?" My filming occurred after this.

Unfortunately I do not have a screen recorder so I used my phone. You can hear me respond to questions and tell him several times that he is not allowed to kill me while handcuffed. I make sure that even though you can't hear him, you can still see my mic on, the cell I am in, the taxi driver's dead body, the fact that I am handcuffed, and his name. In the end of the video he comes back to me and tells me to answer a riddle for my freedom. He says "why is a pencil similar to a riddle?" I answer it wrongly and he rdms me (second offense). If you check the logs you will be sure to see me and the taxi driver killed while handcuffed.

You will notice me in the recording emphasizing everything he is doing wrong.

Since he killed me, I also lost a five-seven, lock-pick, and full armor.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Yes, but unknown names.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing the evidence, I found the player to have broken the following rule:

RDM x2 - There was absolutely no reason to kill either you or the taxi driver

For this offense, the player will be receiving two warning points for RDM x2.

Player Report Status: Accepted / Locked / Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.