Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34523781
Target Character Name (if known): Dixon

Target Steam Name: jColborn
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:445364752
Target Character Name (if known): Jimmy Jimson

Request Reason: Metagaming, NLR, fail RP, staff disrespect
When did the situation occur?: a few days ago
Your evidence to support your claim:
, 0:30-0:55 is when I kill Jimmy Jimson and Dixon due to them shooting my car earlier on cop.The reason why it doesn't have audio because it rendered bad after I finished recording it. 5:33 is when I get the warrant 9:41 till the end of the video is where I get killed by the cops. The one I killed first was Jimmy so he couldn't have called it out since he didn't see me and the person I kill last was Dixon which has no idea who I am since I've never introduced to him and have never met him. Using metagaming information Dixon calls me out on police radio even tho he has no idea who I am before I kill him. Simon Riley was in a sit at the time with @Tru when I killed Dixon/ Jimmy and he gets put down and somehow knows that I killed his friends even tho he never saw me. He then uses meta-game information to give me a warrant which eventually ends in me and my friends dying. In the sit, Simon was very disrespectful to Tru when Tru was simply asking him why did you call Ethan out on the radio. Simon goes on about being falsely brought in an immature attitude. Simon ignores my questions implying to be brought back and lies saying how I was called out on radio which he couldn't have known due to him being in a sit and Dixon not knowing who I am. Clearly, Simon was trying to find a reason to staff report Tru due to him being a fresh staff at the time. Tru tried all he could, but couldn't do anything since Simon wasn't cooperating. This is why I am making a player report on the three of them.
Here is the clip of the sit the reason why Deshawn was in a discord call with me because he was a part of the sit and I was screen sharing it to him, he just had to get off since it was late. The reason why what I sad in the sit doesn't line up with this forum report because it was really late and the sit was a couple of hours away from the situation due to them not being cooperative and not wanting to come to the sit/ being busy with in-character situations.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Tru
Read, understood, and followed player report rules?: yes

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Before this sit I had teleported to @Simon Riley multiple times asking him to give me answers in which he would either not respond or just straight disrespect me, as @Ethann says above it did just look like Simon was trying to find reasons to make a staff report. When trying to find answers on how they could have known about Ethan none could be obtained as Simon would never answer more than him saying "He was called out on radio" from the video Ethan had shown me, there was no way to confirm nor deny if the swat officer had used their radio, due to the fact the video does not have the sound we cannot hear the radio being turned on/off so there is really no way to know if they used the radio. The questionable thing here is the fact that somehow they know exactly who Ethan was and managed to warrant him without even seeing the vehicle again.

This occurred on the 3rd of February I believe.

Last edited:

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Since i was also involved in this report as Ethan, Mazen and I all killed Jimmy and Dixon, I can also confirm that after we had killed the police officers, one of which is unsurprisingly banned for cheating, me and I believe Ethan too were both warranted for a murder when there was no possible way for any other cop to have been aware of it happening. Second of all, @Tru why aren't you backing up what you said back then in the monolith voice channel confirming the swat officer had either broken NLR or Metagamed to get the info to Simon? Are you being intimidated or is there something else going on as since you are the staff member you should never back down like that especially when someone is as disrespectful in a sit as Simon was. This should've been an open and shut case of blatant metagaming and/or NLR from players who have played for a long time and should know better than to do so. Plus the fact he said it was called out on radio confirms everything as Dixon and jimmy were the only 2 around so its also an obvious cap sir. Forgot to add that you three could've been at least a little less bait with it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12627

1. Any evidence that has your audio-input (your microphone) muted and not recorded will automatically be invalidated and not be used for a final verdict. All audio sources need to be recorded to use a video as valid evidence.
Your 1st clip with 9 minutes and 57 seconds on it cannot be used in this PR because it has no audio input from the game or your mic. @Ethann so it is void.

As for the 2nd clip, I was already irritated because @Tru yoinked me from active RP without even telling me I was being drug to a sit. Then proceeded to interrupt my active RP 2 more times after doing so. I have it recorded, but since it is not needed I will not be showing it. I was debating making a staff report with the videos so I can show them if needed, however I will not since Tru seems to have improved on not doing such actions. I did not disrespect tru, I was simply upset at him for constantly interrupting my RP without first asking me if I was busy in my active RP. I was busy with arrests (ETC.) and constantly was interrupted.

As for the metagaming part of this, this is absurd. I told tru multiple times why he was warranted, and I'm not going to argue about it any further in this report as the evidence from ethan has no audio prolly cuz he's in discord with his buddies.

Also for the 2nd clip, you're in discord with @Shabzino ...

IRONIC

Last edited by a moderator:

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your 1st clip with 9 minutes and 57 seconds on it cannot be used in this PR because it has no audio input from the game or your mic. @Ethann so it is void.

As for the 2nd clip, I was already irritated because @Tru yoinked me from active RP without even telling me I was being drug to a sit. Then proceeded to interrupt my active RP 2 more times after doing so. I have it recorded, but since it is not needed I will not be showing it. I was debating making a staff report with the videos so I can show them if needed, however I will not since Tru seems to have improved on not doing such actions. I did not disrespect tru, I was simply upset at him for constantly interrupting my RP without first asking me if I was busy in my active RP. I was busy with arrests (ETC.) and constantly was interrupted.

As for the metagaming part of this, this is absurd. I told tru multiple times why he was warranted, and I'm not going to argue about it any further in this report as the evidence from ethan has no audio prolly cuz he's in discord with his buddies.

Also for the 2nd clip, you're in discord with @Shabzino ...

IRONIC
I explained how Deshawn had to get off and he was a part of the sit. Tru, Deshawn, and I were in the mono discord discussing the sit. It isn't my fault you took multiple hours to even come into the sit. Like I said again the video didn't render correctly the reason why it's 9 minutes is to show the whole time of me not doing anything and getting a false warrant because u use metagame knowledge to get me a warrant. You even lied in the sit, "you were called out on the radio", even tho you were in a sit with tru at the time of me killing your friends This is my last response.

D

Deleted member 12627

Bruh, the first clip can't even be used. The 2nd clip is just an admin sit. I don't get what you're getting at here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review. As has been mentioned, without audio the first video cannot be used as evidence. I don't suppose it could be fixed in any way (depending on what part of the process it broke on)?

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Alright so lets sort this out. To start with, Dixon has already been permanently banned from the server for third party software usage. Even if we ignore the fact that the first video has no audio and thus cannot be used for evidence, we also could not ask Dixon for any clarification to this fact. With that said, the fact that first video has no audio and is the only evidence provided of the actual situation means no action will be taken on that front (and as such @Jimmy Jimson is clear of any accusations).

This leaves on the issue of @Simon Riley's behavior in the sit itself. While it is understandably frustrating to get pulled into a sit unexpectedly, you also need to understand that at this time @Tru was still very new (from what I'm told, it was in fact his first day as a moderator). Yes, he should not have done that but regardless that is no excuse to be openly belligerent and non-cooperative. Again, I understand why you would have been frustrated but that is not appropriate behavior for a sit.

With that said, I have seen worse behavior in my life. So with that, combined with the fact that I understand tensions were likely high, I won't issue anything significant as a result, but you will still be receiving a Verbal Warning for this behavior.

Player Report Partially Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.