Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Shabzino
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:231470491
Your Character Name: Shotty Shabz

Target Steam Name: Mark
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:214540319
Target Character Name (if known): Mark Moore

Request Reason: Multiple FearRP and encouraging others to follow. Also has the nerve to make a PR where he breaks rules multiple times because he thought he was untouchable or something when as shown he clearly wasn't and was quick to stay silent when he was shot for severely breaking FearRP along with encouraging others to do so which was weird.
When did the situation occur?: 2/21/2021 --- 1:00 - 1:15 AM
Your evidence to support your claim: (755) Garrysmod 2021 02 21 01 09 29 31 DVR - YouTube

Additional members involved/witnessing: A couple cops at the interview room I believe Simon Mikael and his boy along with the Chief at the time I think
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:Yes

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@NBHMARK you have 24 hours to respond or this will be handled without your input.

NBHMARK

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I have every cop encounter from that night so if u guys wanna see them hmu over discord and i will show them he is lying on a fourms report so if u guys wanna see the truth HMU on discord @ NBH MARK#8441

NBHMARK

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

And its kinda funny how yall respond to his report instantly and he has no evidence lets say i didnt respond what would yall have done ban me because he said i broke fear RP lmaoo this is dumb at the end of the day i have video of me 5-10mins from this situation and this whole thing is dumb like if i was to shoot someone in cuffs i would be Perma blacklisted like WTF is this favoritism this is BS.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

And its kinda funny how yall respond to his report instantly and he has no evidence lets say i didnt respond what would yall have done ban me because he said i broke fear RP lmaoo this is dumb at the end of the day i have video of me 5-10mins from this situation and this whole thing is dumb like if i was to shoot someone in cuffs i would be Perma blacklisted like WTF is this favoritism this is BS.
Alphadef requested that you would reply to this report within 24 hours, so that he could review it and take into account your side of the situation as well (This is standard procedure when handling player reports, unless the person replies before we have the chance to make such a request). Otherwise, he would have to deal with the report accordingly, based on the evidence provided alone, without your side of the story. If the evidence is not sufficient nor valid, this report will not be accepted. Never did he say that you would be punished, in case you did not reply.

Just a clarification to his reply. I will let him continue to review & handle it.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I have every cop encounter from that night so if u guys wanna see them hmu over discord and i will show them he is lying on a fourms report so if u guys wanna see the truth HMU on discord @ NBH MARK#8441
Calm down, buddy. The evidence is legit the video you used to report us. How are we going to ignore the fact you were not valuing your life by going in front of our weapons and in front of John so he could have a chance to kill us when we were uncuffing him. You ask Deshawn and I to shoot you, knowing you would die since you were at 10 hp. You clearly were trying to avoid going to jail. Let's see the whole video of you being uncooperative with us, breaking character multiple times, and you being extremely disrespectful to us when we were driving you to the Police Station. Here is a video on your youtube channel of you disrespecting my friend group and breaking character.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12627

Since I was apart of this situation I will give my input. You broke fear rp at 5 o clock multiple times running away from us with 3/4 guns on you. Then you came to PD and refused to do anything under fear rp and encouraged your friends to do the same. You’re friend even went to go so far as to stall for 15-20 minutes just for a 1911.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Due to how closely related the two situations are, I will be handling this report in the the same thread as the other report for this situation. Once that one is concluded I will edit this post to include the verdict found over there.

As stated in the linked PR, Whilst I do not sufficiently feel @NBHMARK broke fearRP, he did encourage others to break it and tried to disrupt another player's fearRP at risk of his own life. He will be receiving a Verbal Warning for those.

Player Report Partially Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.