LV

Your Steam Name: Doom Guy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:534029976
Your Character Name: Tyler Gard

Target Steam Name: Ghost
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224
Target Character Name (if known): Simon Riley

Request Reason: Job Abuse / RDM x2
When did the situation occur?: We were arresting a sercurity for shooting cops then his friend demoted him then quit then after he left he went inside his bank got a mac-11 then rdmed me and @silly0billy
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @silly0billy
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:yes

D

Deleted member 12627

Mad you got the 8 minute bro

Lemme spit you some fax
  1. You may not abuse your job by misusing your powers or farm XP.
As security I heard you say he murdered 2 cops in crossfire so I demoted him, valid reason not random.
Then I quit the job because I didn't want to be on the job anymore, then on 123.45 public radio chad ran outside the bank with a makarov and said Sokolov was being arrested, so you can't say NLR from my job applies because chad called it.

• RDM - Random Deathmatch - The process of killing people without valid In-Character reasons.
Sokolov was being arrested, not random.

Sorry m8

Last edited by a moderator:

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

ok not only did arroyo and skojen say it was job abuse and RDM they told me to make the report but i even asked thane and he said it was job abuse so theres some facts also thats a loophole

D

Deleted member 12627

ok not only did arroyo and skojen say it was job abuse and RDM they told me to make the report but i even asked thane and he said it was job abuse so theres some facts also thats a loophole
But the thing is in the rules, it clearly doesn't state the limits. If I quit my job am I supposed to just let someone get arrested even though my friend called it out? It makes no sense in RP and rules don't shed any light on it whatsoever. I was not abusing a loophole, chad called out on radio he was getting arrested after receiving his valid demotion.

D

Deleted member 12627

I will admit after speaking with a couple of higher ups, I should probably refrain from doing things like this. It is a grey area since technically I had a reason to do everything I did. But if I have to think twice about something I should probably refrain from doing such things. However I did not do this maliciously I just wanted to help chad free sokolov.

D

Deleted member 12627

i mean its still Rdm and job abuse

and i want you warned/blacklisted/ and mainly banned since your always a dick to everyone
It's not RDM, I had a reason. Also saying that in a PR is not really cool

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

So after careful deliberation, I've come to the following conclusions.

@Simon Mikael There are ways you could have handled the situation better and the whole situation was sketchy as well, but it seems to me like you understand that now after your discussion in this thread and with other staff members. With that said I feel it is sufficient to give you a Verbal Warning for FailRP.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.