Your Character Name: Maison Margiela

Target Steam Name: HuskyDog / Big Ounce
Target SteamID:
BIG OUNCE - STEAM_0:0:484175798
HuskyDOG - STEAM_0:0:121982224
Target Character Name (if known): Simon Riley / Chad Blocker

When did the situation occur?: While no admins were on, 4 am

Your evidence to support your claim:
Video 1 https://streamable.com/dxwyft You can clearly see Simon cop baiting with a class 3 on his back, I had a G36 however I was on detective. Then Chad proceeded to mug me at the gas station. (cop bait, False Mug)

video 2 https://streamable.com/c1fzyt I was making my way back to PD and I was trying to pull my keys out since my car was right there, I accidentally misfired my taser into the air. Then chad chased me and killed me. I was no threat to him at all. (RDM)

Additional members involved/witnessing: x
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: x

D

Deleted member 12627

Idk what chad was up to, but I only shot after you pulled out the gun. I never participated in the actual threats towards you, I only shot when I saw you were a threat.

Also funny how you say I'm cop baiting when you legit have a class 3 out as well lol

Anthony

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Idk what chad was up to, but I only shot after you pulled out the gun. I never participated in the actual threats towards you, I only shot when I saw you were a threat.

Also funny how you say I'm cop baiting when you legit have a class 3 out as well lol
Simon I was a detective. Read what I said.

D

Deleted member 12627

Simon I was a detective. Read what I said.
Ah, well that’s shitty. I think chad wanted to do a hostage sit at gas station or something. I can never read his mind, you’ll have to wait for his response. I was already equipped and chad already had like 3 people have KOS on us so I was kinda already on edge. If I really had to guess as to why chad was trying to make you stop moving it would probably be that he wanted to do a hostage sit. I don’t know why he would want to with no cops on at the time, that’s why I didn’t point my gun at you or help in any way until you posed a threat to me. Chad probably had zips and wanted to do an impromptu hostage at gas just for fun if I had to guess. You would have to ask him, I didn’t really break any rules here as you died anyways and I had a reason to be equipped since we got into altercations before hand. Not to mention you also had a class 3 equipped so it was kinda scaring me. The thing I don’t understand is why you are reporting this is a mugging when he never actually specified for you to drop anything, he also said he was joking after you backed up. I feel as if you pulling out your gun had more of an RP death than anything. If you wouldn’t have pulled out your gun you wouldn’t have died since chad couldn’t have mugged you there. I would also like to say there is no way for us to have known you were a detective because you never said you were and you were seemingly equipped just like us for really no reason to be honest, it’s not like you were in a shootout you were just getting gas lol. We at least had a reason to be equipped.

Anthony

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I am not reporting the first clip for RDM.... my death was in RP but that RP shouldn't have happened as we were at the gas station. I 100% agree you wouldn't have known I am a detective, because I am a detective hahaha that's the point...

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@krabe you are also mentioned in this player report, and your input would be appreciated so we can hear your thought process.

krabe

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

1st the gas station i was planning to do a hostage sit at da gas station i wanst robbing, not to be rude but the only thing that got you killed was the fact that you pulled a g36c and also the cop bait i wanted to take you hostage that why i was equipped. wasn't trying to cop bait, nor did i think i was cop baiting.

2nd clip
as for the 2nd clip i am sorry shooting 4 you i hoped out because you tazed and it made me mad. i shouldnt have chased and killed you. as you were not a threat. this was my fault on this one i am sorry maison. my bad bro

Anthony

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Keep in mind I was the only law enforcement on at the time as you clearly hear Simon he was under the impression there was none on. Cant do a hostage sit without them.

D

Deleted member 12627

Keep in mind I was the only law enforcement on at the time as you clearly hear Simon he was under the impression there was none on. Cant do a hostage sit without them.
Technically in Rp you are not supposed to know until you try, so you're expecting we use OOC info all the time?

krabe

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

1st the gas station i was planning to do a hostage sit at da gas station i wanst robbing, not to be rude but the only thing that got you killed was the fact that you pulled a g36c and also the cop bait i wanted to take you hostage that why i was equipped. wasn't trying to cop bait, nor did i think i was cop baiting.

2nd clip
as for the 2nd clip i am sorry shooting 4 you i hoped out because you tazed and it made me mad. i shouldnt have chased and killed you. as you were not a threat. this was my fault on this one i am sorry maison. my bad br

i am partly deaf IRL like no cap so it hard to hear simon plus i was listening the satish on soundcloud at the same i dont think i heard simon say that. sorry bro

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

[4.1.1.5] You may not mug or kidnap in crowded places or near any NPCs, criminal or regular - you must do it in less populated and less exposed areas. This may not be in front of an NPC and/or governmental buildings such as the Police Department, Sheriff's Department, Hospital, Fire Department, City Hall, and the Bank.
[2.2.12] Law Enforcement may only be harmed if they are a direct threat to you. Passing by officers and deputies, such as those obeying NLR, may not be harmed unless they initiate on you.
[2.6.6] You may not cop bait - the act of excessively provoking Law Enforcement for the sole purpose of having them chase you or incite some other reaction from them for your own mere enjoyment.

On Cop Baiting-I'm going to hesitantly let that slide, on account of neither player being aware there were cops around to bait. I still urge you to be mindful that detectives exist and not openly carry around class 3 weapons on the main road just because you think there aren't any officers. On the "mugging", even if your intent was to kidnap, the rules for kidnapping and mugging are very closely tied together and you cannot kidnap in places you can't mug (such as at the gas station on the main road across the street from the hospital, which is in front of a government building, and far from less exposed). Additionally, the officer accidentally firing his taser in the middle of the air is absolutely not good enough reason for you to get out of your car and kill him. @krabe will receive a 1 Week Weapons Blacklist for Fail-Kidnap and RDM, and for the conclusion of this report. Additionally, both situations will be voided and you are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
With that said however, I am unsure of what happened to the G36C. I don't see anyone having picked it up within the logs.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.