Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: zRs.Cracked
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:456070217
Your Character Name: Max Vercetti

Target Steam Name: Dog
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419175130
Target Character Name (if known): Not Sure

Request Reason: Corruption without permission , Fail Rp , Breaking Character , RDM, Metagaming - Player Model Female. This all started when I finally woke up I had just got onto the server this morning though logs will not say that because I joined last night and just afked on the loading screen , but I actually did not start playing till this morning , I get on cop and this detective informs me that there was a shootout in layer 2 and all and to be on the lookout for a female. Upon this happening he requests me to pd so I show up, He start waving his deagle in my face claiming I am a criminal All because I wear a female player model. And Talk about calling staff and how I'm fail rping because I did not want to quit my job so some detective could arrest me for being female which Is completely against the rules. I refuse to quit my job and let this detective yammer on about how I'm breaking rules and that I'm a criminal because in a big city of couple thousand people I'm the only female in it. I then tell him in ooc to take it to the forums because I'm not leaving my job and getting arrested over some goof troop detective and get in my car which he then shoots me 2 times and then I get revived I demote him arrest him and he dced in cuffs.
When did the situation occur?: 8:20 - 8:30 Am Est
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review. The user being reported (dog) has twenty-four hours to respond to this report or else it will be handled without their input.

L0GAN

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.
he was a perp and a suspect, of murder and breaking the rules, i wasn't gonna let him go because of his rank, now the rdm at the end warn me or ban me if you must, but i can tell you there is a defense for everything else in that video, also I crashed at the end, to prove it I'm still in the game right now rather than banned.

L0GAN

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Under review. The user being reported (dog) has twenty-four hours to respond to this report or else it will be handled without their input.
he has now since went out of his way to steal my car specifically and drive it into the ocean if you'd like to see the salty fuck catched red handed

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

he was a perp and a suspect, of murder and breaking the rules, i wasn't gonna let him go because of his rank, now the rdm at the end warn me or ban me if you must, but i can tell you there is a defense for everything else in that video, also I crashed at the end, to prove it I'm still in the game right now rather than banned.
First off I had just joined the Police department and even just got on from being afk mater a fact, But you insisted I was a SUSPECT FOR BEING A FEMALE , Like this is insane how you not banned for attempting to arrest / make me a number one suspect because of sex . You're the most non educated to the rules I have seen and broken many in these videos provided . I was breaking no rules either shown in the video because I refused to quit my job over false acusations ??? Told you to take it to the forums and you refused and decided to escalate and rdm me and abuse me.

he has now since went out of his way to steal my car specifically and drive it into the ocean if you'd like to see the salty fuck catched red handed
For this I stole your car in rp over in game beef that you have created and requested 1 grand for its safe return which you and chief clearly dident care about so I sank it all valid rp and you shot me for driving it into the water with no trigger hesitation man.

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Brad I was wondering for courrption part of the report and all if it could be looked at by a pd supervisor , maybe he gets some severity points for it up to you entirly though

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Brad I was wondering for courrption part of the report and all if it could be looked at by a pd supervisor , maybe he gets some severity points for it up to you entirly though
Whenever I deal with this report (most likely tomorrow) I will talk with a Police Supervisor if he is in the wrong.

L0GAN

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

he has now since went out of his way to steal my car specifically and drive it into the ocean if you'd like to the salty fuck catched red handed

First off I had just joined the Police department and even just got on from being afk mater a fact, But you insisted I was a SUSPECT FOR BEING A FEMALE , Like this is insane how you not banned for attempting to arrest / make me a number one suspect because of sex . You're the most non educated to the rules I have seen and broken many in these videos provided . I was breaking no rules either shown in the video because I refused to quit my job over false acusations ??? Told you to take it to the forums and you refused and decided to escalate and rdm me and abuse me.
You were a suspect lmao, guy got away you matched the description and seemingly had just got on PD the motive matched, in an attempt to avoid an investigation online, I now know you weren't the person but you not cooperating with the investigation only made you more of a prime suspect, also when it comes to the metagaming and all that, the other crime would have ofc been going on police after fleeing to avoid arrest, I rdmd you but thats about it chief. Afterward, the police did an investigation on you later only reason I had mentioned you was because I knew your playermodel after YOU harassed me seemingly because you were a salty little boy I could only assume which makes me wonder if you're so confident in the report why you had to harass me, I even tried settling this whole ordeal in a sit in which you figured out my car and then later drove it into the ocean, which I have screenshots of, not that they'll mean anything rule wise more than disproving the point of abuse afterward.

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You were a suspect lmao, guy got away you matched the description and seemingly had just got on PD the motive matched, in an attempt to avoid an investigation online, I now know you weren't the person but you not cooperating with the investigation only made you more of a prime suspect, also when it comes to the metagaming and all that, the other crime would have ofc been going on police after fleeing to avoid arrest, I rdmd you but thats about it chief. Afterward, the police did an investigation on you later only reason I had mentioned you was because I knew your playermodel after YOU harassed me seemingly because you were a salty little boy I could only assume which makes me wonder if you're so confident in the report why you had to harass me, I even tried settling this whole ordeal in a sit in which you figured out my car and then later drove it into the ocean, which I have screenshots of, not that they'll mean anything rule wise more than disproving the point of abuse afterward.
1. You told me pointblank in the video that I was a prime suspect to a shootout for being a female player model after doing no searching and failing to find a female player model. I was not cooperating with you because I had 0 Reason to leave my job , Even if I was this suspect you speak of which I was not if I were to get on pd the nlr would be in affect anyway so you would be arrresting me for a false crime yet again. But Since I was not the suspect in question you were looking for I did not quit my job. Also I had just writen a whole forums report out on you and had it posted for about 30 minutes or so before being brought to a sit by a staff that had just recently joined the server , Thus being said I told the staff that I had already made a forums report on you because No staff were currently online at the time of the rule break so we got let back. Your car had been sitting out front of townhall for about 10 minutes while you what (Sat in townhall afking as a goverment official) It had a light bar on it and I saw it was your car from previous days so I took action and stole it for ransom , which was quite clear in my ad and you and the chief made it quite clear that you did not want to give me 1 k for it so I sunk it fair rp no problem there. I never once harassed you in any way shape or form , I may have used cap at times and put my mic on to explain the fact that its a city which realisiticly thousands of people would be walking around and that the fact you accused me of being a criminal for being female is quite insulting and ubsurd, That being said I never did anything to harass you , If this is how you wanna plea is it not the complete oppisite , You harassing me ???? Because from what I recall you had the whole pd get off from patrol just to come to pd and watch this whole thing come down , Attempt to box me in aswell you dident give up with this despite me telling you I was not a criminal. THUS AFTER WARD all this happening you came back onto the pd after magicly (Loosing Connection to the server we shall say) and saw me in the pd locker room and continued to say " Hey server restart just happened so lets be real here , Were you the female in l2 that killed several cops ????" Me replying No I was not , you just assumed I was. I don't see here as to why you're nitpicking everything I write just trying to counter anything I say when your clearly in the wrong for failing to understand the rules. To the fact that you have to falsely put accusations on me for harassing another monolith member.

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you for the player report.

This has been accepted and the player in question will be receiving a three day police blacklist for Corruption and a one day weapons blacklist for RDM.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.