Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Discord Moderator #BUBBABALLS
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:89358175
Your Character Name: Rick Crowder

Target Steam Name: Danny Devito
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91049263
Target Character Name (if known): Sonny Franzese

Request Reason: I suspect he COULD BE cheating, but if he was a detective at the time he failed to value the hostage's life by shooting him through the freakin wall right after I made a 911 call about having a hostage
When did the situation occur?: 12:05 A.M. central time
Your evidence to support your claim:
1622962039386.png
his MEGASUS shots is at the beginning and end of the video

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@regentmoney147, you have 24 hours to respond to this player report that is being made against you or else it will be handled without your input.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Just want some clarification.

Before regentmoney147 attempted to shoot at you, effectively ending all negotiations resulting in the death of the hostage, were there any negotiations taking place prior?

Sp00py_Troller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

No, I made the 911 barely 1 minute before the shootout then he comes along I'm assuming as a detective and starts raiding.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Sp00py_Troller, it isn't required but would help, do you have footage of when you made the first 9/11 call and then leading up to the hostage death? This is so that I can review the entirety of that situation.

If you do have footage but for whatever reason you cannot upload it, you can alternatively stream the video over discord for me to review it.

Sp00py_Troller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Sp00py_Troller, it isn't required but would help, do you have footage of when you made the first 9/11 call and then leading up to the hostage death? This is so that I can review the entirety of that situation.

If you do have footage but for whatever reason you cannot upload it, you can alternatively stream the video over discord for me to review it.
I do not have footage starting at or showing the 911 call, I started recording right after it.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Thanks for letting me know.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Sp00py_Troller,

After careful review of this player report, I have concluded that @regentmoney147 did not have a proper reason to shoot at you nor at the hostage. He failed to value the hostage's life which resulted in them being exterminated. He should had begun negotiations, if he was authorized to do so or should had waited for a superior;
thus, I see this as FailRP.

I have spoken to the reported player in-game to notify him that he does have a PR against him - we had a fair and civil discussion about it and he admits that he is at fault here, he apologies about what happened.

I appreciate @regentmoney147's maturity and honesty on this matter.

[5.2.1.8] General Law Enforcement Rules
  • "In a hostage situation, you are obligated to value the life of the hostage and begin negotiations. A superior Law Enforcement Officer/Lead Negotiator may, however, call off negotiations at any time if they are not being successful. This includes, but it is not limited to the hostage takers not complying with negotiation terms, constantly threatening law enforcement or refusing to negotiate."
The reported player will be receiving a 2 Day Police Blacklist for FailRP.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.