LV

Your Steam Name: DerpDeGames
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84815173
Your Character Name: James Winters

Target Steam Name: jColborn
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:445364752
Target Character Name (if known): Jimmy Jimson

Request Reason: Cuffing the Police Chief as SWAT Commander

I was police chief, Jimmy Jimson (hereon referred to as Jimmy) was S.W.A.T. Commander, and after failing at crowd control for a gun shop that got to out of hand, I was teleported back to the PD and warned to stop, Jimmy was teleported with me, once we were both in the lobby, he proceeded to put zip-ties on me and then leave.

Someone released me from the zip-ties, and I was going to take them off of the person who took them off me and let him go because he was being helpful, they were not in his inventory, so he put them on someone else, and then I removed them, leaving them ghostly in my inventory. After I had them, I told Spartandan3k, and he was able to dispose of them after I zip-tied him and he uncuffed himself with commands.

When did the situation occur?: 7/6/2021
Your evidence to support your claim:

Sorry for bad quality

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Nobody witnessed, but spartandan3k can confirm about the zipties.

Last edited:

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Jimmy Jimson, you have 24 hours to respond to this player report or else it will be handled without your input.

ChasingOctane

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board

Years of Mono

LV

I request a PDSV review as I believe he is unfit to be part of the MPD.

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You were harassing @tazdevil335 and trying to get the police force to shut down his RP shop, and pissed him off enough that he teleported both of us to PD and told you to knock it off. You had about 5 cops at his shop and you told them to arrest the people inside if they don't leave. Oh, and not to mention, you fired some random SWAT commander afterwards for no reason instead of firing me, a SWAT Officer, then thought I was exploiting when I was on the radio later (lmao).

I think it's pretty clear based on your actions that you don't care about roleplay and just want to flex your chiefly authority around, trying to shut down RP events. The rest of the police force disagreed with you as well, and taz had to intervene when you tried to shut it down yourself by assaulting a patron. Because I witnessed you do all of this, and got teleported by taz, I used zipties that I "stole" earlier on you. I then ran back to the shop to tell the rest of the police force to leave. You're lucky you didn't land yourself in jail, criminal!

Also, why didn't you proceed with an in-game ticket?

Last edited:

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I request a PDSV review as I believe Mr. Winters is unfit to be part of the MPD.

ChasingOctane

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board

Years of Mono

LV

You were harassing @tazdevil335 and trying to get the police force to shut down his RP shop, and pissed him off enough that he teleported both of us to PD and told you to knock it off. You had about 5 cops at his shop and you told them to arrest the people inside if they don't leave. Oh, and not to mention, you fired some random SWAT commander afterwards for no reason instead of firing me, a SWAT Officer, then thought I was exploiting when I was on the radio later (lmao).

I think it's pretty clear based on your actions that you don't care about roleplay and just want to flex your chiefly authority around, trying to shut down RP events. The rest of the police force disagreed with you as well, and taz had to intervene when you tried to shut it down yourself by assaulting a patron. Because I witnessed you do all of this, and got teleported by taz, I used zipties that I "stole" earlier on you. I then ran back to the shop to tell the rest of the police force to leave. You're lucky you didn't land yourself in jail, criminal!

Also, why didn't you proceed with an in-game ticket?
Out of order responses to issues in this.

1. Somebody closed the ticket without ever claiming it.
2. I did demote the wrong person, that was an honest mistake on my part, I apologized to the commander afterwards, they understood.
3. The concept of me shutting it down was to deal with the string of deaths that resulted inside/around the shop.
4. Restraining the chief of police is absolutely unacceptable regardless of the circumstance. The only time an officer should be restrained is if they are immediately harming others such as shooting. I was using my baton.
5. After we were teleported back I was unable to tell the rest of the police force to clear out because you are unable to use your radio while restrained
6. I have no idea how you ended up with zipties. They should have been confiscated like anything else.

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You can't confiscate zipties after they've been equipped. I got them from releasing somebody else that got ziptied

ChasingOctane

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board

Years of Mono

LV

You can't confiscate zipties after they've been equipped. I got them from releasing somebody else that got ziptied
So that's your excuse for restraining me?
It explains the bug but thats your excuse?

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @DerpDeGames,

After careful review of this player report, I have concluded that rule breaks did occur in the video provided. As requested for a Police Supervisor, I will give feedback as a representative.

[5.1.7] Corruption is allowed with permission from a Senior Administrator or above. The permissions are automatically void when the authorizing staff member leaves the server.

[1.3] Do not take matters into your own hands. The staff is here for a reason. Their decisions are final. Do not disrespect or test their patience. Take it to the appropriate forum board if required.

[2.1.1] You must act realistically at all times. You may not run around not roleplaying at all. This includes, but is not limited to, running around on the main roads, jumping on and hitting vehicles. Do note that you will be playing a character.

Firstly, DerpDeGames should had not been zip tied by Jimmy Jimson under no circumstances. He was the acting Police Chief at the time, which meant that he had seniority over you. You did not respect nor observe the chain of command, which is foul play and against policy.

I think it's pretty clear based on your actions that you don't care about roleplay and just want to flex your chiefly authority around, trying to shut down RP events.
If this was the case, then you should had reported him in-game to the staff team. You should had not taken matters into your own hands. This is not a reasonable excuse to zip tie him nor leave him zip tied, he was of a senior rank above you.

The reported player will be receiving a 1 Week Police Blacklist for FailRP & Unauthorized Corruption.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.