Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Michael you have 24 hours to provide your explanation of the situation or this will be handled without your input.

I would also like to hear a bit more about the before and after of the tasing

D

Deleted member 14436

before the tazing i crouch flipped a cop car so it bounced and afterwards he was shot by my freind and then i logged @Alphadef

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

before the tazing i crouch flipped a cop car so it bounced and afterwards he was shot by my freind and then i logged @Alphadef
Two things
1) does that mean there was no reason for the tasing?
2) what do you mean you flipped a cop car

Michael

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

My initial encounter with you was giving you a ticket for being on the wrong side of the road, disturbing the peace, and ramming into my vehicle. After that you crashed your vehicle where I tried to assist you by calling EMS, you said that you just wanted your ticket appealed. You then went to the town hall, so I followed you because I was going to tell you to appeal the ticket and it would be accepted. However, you tried to flip my patrol car over, so I got out of my car and equipped my taser. As you were running away I attempted to taze you, however at the same time you pulled out your MAC-11 and fired a shot at the same time.

I realized that I had inadvertently combat tazed you, so I did not cuff or attempt to arrest you due to the situation practically being voided. When you got up, you said that I combat tazed you -- I told you to scram and said that it didn't matter because I wasn't going to try to arrest you because I was in the wrong. However, you didn't catch the hint, pulled out your gun, and pointed it at me. As you were threatening my life I killed you. In retaliation, your friend ended up killing me.

I am sorry for combat tazing you, hence the reason why I didn't cuff you after I did so and then told you to essentially leave because I was considering the situation voided.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@aedan Don't know if you ended up getting a notification for it but @Michael has responded. Please feel free to refute any points if you wish.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

[1.7] Any form of hacking, abusing or exploiting to gain an advantage over other players is not allowed. Report accidental exploiting to the respective staff members immediately and refrain from using and sharing those.
[2.6.1]You must abide by realistic roleplay measures. If something you are doing is illogical in a real life situation, then you can’t do it on the server.
[2.6.6] You may not cop bait - the act of excessively provoking Law Enforcement for the sole purpose of having them chase you or incite some other reaction from them for your own mere enjoyment.
[5.1.2.7] Law Enforcement may not abuse the taser. You must have a valid reason to tase a player. You may deploy your taser during a gunfight or active shootout to take down criminals if they are not directly facing or shooting at you.

So, for the initial reason for the report: Its safe to say this was in fact a combat tasing. However, @Michael realized as such and attempted to step away from the situation. As a result, all he will be receiving is a light Verbal Warning. On the other hand here we have @aedan admitting to abusing the push mechanic to flip a police officers car, which in my eyes qualifies as both cop-baiting and abuse of a game mechanic/failRP. As such, in an uncommon case: The reporting party will be receiving 1 Warning Point.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted (& Reverse Accepted),
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.