Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: GoFuckYourSelf?
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:456070217
Your Character Name: Ozzie Matt

Target Steam Name: Damp Eggplant
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114026107
Target Character Name (if known): Rob Santoro

Request Reason: Random Death Match x2 , New Life Rule , Revenge Killing x2 .. We killed him during a raid which he came back about 5 minutes later and killed me and @TheLoser27.
When did the situation occur?: 11:15 Pm Est
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/0d1gdb - Proof we killed him weird he knew my steam name tho smh, https://streamable.com/cusjfk - Proof of him killing me for 0 reason spite dying in a previous raid. FYI was not handled in game because the server crashed and he was offline once it came backup

Additional members involved/witnessing: @TheLoser27
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yep

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

"7/17/2021 @ 10:03:35 PM Rob Santoro (Damp Eggplant) (STEAM_0:1:114026107) (943) changed state from CRITICAL to DECEASED."

Incase he trys to say " I got revied"

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Damp Eggplant,

You have 24 hours to respond to this player report or else it will be handled without your input.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Al límite,

Do you have an extended video of the situation which shows the moment from where you killed him during the raid to being killed 5 minutes later by him?

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Al límite,

Do you have an extended video of the situation which shows the moment from where you killed him during the raid to being killed 5 minutes later by him?
No I only recorded it because he killed us I clipped it and it was a 20 minute video , Did not go back to the moment we killed him during the raid it was either I or @TheLoser27 who killed him during the raid. All i have is the pm we countered his raid once he killed our friends in the base so we ran in killing him and he pm'd me about just instantly shooting. about 25 minutes later he killed me and the loser after breaking nlr , There is a log that shows he died

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I clipped it and it was a 20 minute video , Did not go back to the moment we killed him during the raid it was either I or @TheLoser27 who killed him during the raid.

Just to confirm, do you have a 20 minute video of the situation? If so, are you willing to provide the full video?

As for the moment to when either you or @TheLoser27 killed him, I will just check logs for that.

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Just to confirm, do you have a 20 minute video of the situation? If so, are you willing to provide the full video?
No I clipped the last 20 minutes screen shotted the pm because I did not have video of me / rob killing him , Than clipped the part of him coming back to murder us , Uploaded both screenshot / part where he killed us than deleted the 20 minute clip to save space and made the pr , I also got a log from a staff that was on at the time proving that he went into deased after being shot by us

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you for your response.

Damp Eggplant

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Conveniently “forgets” to add the part where you were trash talking me after and then you pointed your guns at me saying “I’ll kill you again easily”

TheLoser27

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

TheLoser27

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Conveniently “forgets” to add the part where you were trash talking me after and then you pointed your guns at me saying “I’ll kill you again easily”
When was this? We only stayed in l2 for less then 2 minutes after killing you, no one pointed guns at you

TheLoser27

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

oh yes lie in a report our faviorte :). We killed you during the base raid seen in the clip provided , After we waited for edwin and his friend to respawn at l2 hospital giving him their items back left went to layer 1 talked with @pea for about 10 minutes than he hopped off the server we drove near taxi and you killed us , Nobody pointed a firearm at you or said nothing. Just give up you rdm x2 players becuase you lost in a raid there is evedence that you did why must you lie lmfao

Damp Eggplant

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

There is a very large gap between the two clips and it is very convenient how you don’t show it- all you have to do is provide a vid of the in between- but conveniently that is the part you don’t have a video of

Damp Eggplant

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Also I don’t know why you keep mentioning the past raid - because they are two completely different situations. I have noticed that Ozzie tends to run his mouth a lot and it usually finds himself dead- for example if you want to check pms- he sent me the very kind message of “eat me pussy”- so you saying that you didn’t trash talk and threaten to kill me does not really match up with your pm and your behavior- (also trash talked in ooc)

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Also I don’t know why you keep mentioning the past raid - because they are two completely different situations. I have noticed that Ozzie tends to run his mouth a lot and it usually finds himself dead- for example if you want to check pms- he sent me the very kind message of “eat me pussy”- so you saying that you didn’t trash talk and threaten to kill me does not really match up with your pm and your behavior- (also trash talked in ooc)
Bro you messaged me first smh , I talked shit in pm's and ooc boo hoo , I did not threaten nor talk to you after the raid I had not even been equiped since the raid staff could check logs and show that I never equiped a firearm during the time I killed you to when you killed me , I never shit talked you in game please stop lieing you're not helping anyone here.
here is a very large gap between the two clips and it is very convenient how you don’t show it- all you have to do is provide a vid of the in between- but conveniently that is the part you don’t have a video of
I DONT HAVE IT BECUASE I DELETED IT BRO , I took video of the 2 parts if I shit talked you and knew you ahd kos I would be equiped so many people would back me on that . Also I dont understand why you gotta lie bro

Side Note: If staff have logs when people equip guns they can see I never equiped my gun from when he died to when I died , This being said it would show he is lying and that I did not infact "Threaten Him" with a firearm. If you could also punish him for lying during a report if he is found guilty @Skojenmeister Would be greatly apreceated ;)

Last edited:

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Al límite,

I will be denying this player report for insuffienct evidence.

The reported player claims:

you were trash talking me after and then you pointed your guns at me saying “I’ll kill you again easily”
You claim:
Nobody pointed a firearm at you or said nothing.

Since both sides do have very convincing arguments, they can only be confirmed with video evidence. There is no way to know if @Al límite threatened @Damp Eggplant with a firearm later on after the raid. The same can be said about @Al límite denying it, claiming that he was killed for no valid In-character reason (vice versa). Next time, make sure you provide us with suffienct evidence.

Player Report Denied,
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.