Not open for further replies.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

D

Deleted member 12627

and now @Sh1tb0xCh3vy is accusing @HuskyD0G of breaking nlr
Impossible as I had just got on the server not 10-15 minutes before the raid and was never dead

If I remember correctly it was like 4 days ago I defo didn’t break NLR though

S1mpb0xCh3vy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@HuskyD0G it may not have been you that did but I head him say through the door to come back from the hospital and that they were being raided.

@Alphadef To my knowledge, that seems correct. I didn't mean that husky did all I know is that I heard him Neko say to come back from hospital and that they were being raided.

Waifu

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Kay and me were raiding when jimmy randomly showed up , he thought kay was a detective - after he showed up we called for back up before telling jimmy to Leave ( not taking him hostage just getting him out of the way) and then Continued the Raid so ye Jimmy was under fear rp the entire time

Jimmy Falcone

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

So let me see if I can sort out all the accusations taking place in this thread.

@Neko./@HuskyD0G accuse @Kakashi Hatake of potentially being corrupt and assisting a criminal raid

@Kakashi Hatake accuses @Sh1tb0xCh3vy and co of counter raiding a government raid

and now @Sh1tb0xCh3vy is accusing @HuskyD0G of breaking nlr?

Yes, I believe that's whats happening. However, I believe that for them counter-raiding me, It would've been very difficult to know I was raiding, other than the gunshots. HOWEVER, you know, that means about nothing in this server, some cops will just start shooting for no reason at all.

They told me there were gunshots, they come back up after a while, and just see me standing there, no indication of a raid, as I was the only cop on the server at the time.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

So I'm sorry this has taken a bit to wrap up, but as you may be able to tell its a bit of a weird one with a triangle of accusations. Ultimately though, I'm going to have to say that the evidence that I have to work with (a short clip of people being shot in an elevator) is simply not sufficient to prove or disprove any of them.

Player Report Denied,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.