Not open for further replies.

RekonZero

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: RekonZero
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:124866890
Your Character Name: Jesse Cochran

Target Steam Name: Neko (I believe, need staff to confirm)
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:147532582
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown

Request Reason: Breaking rule 4.2.8 (raided me, there was no threat when he busted down my doors and as I went to put my hands up he turned the corner and shot me without any attempt at RP. No gun out so he should of tried to RP it out if i'm not mistaken. Also talking on radio during the RP scenario saying I was going to "disconnect" which of course if that was the case I would have when i picked up my stuff. Instead I let it play out and the result was very mediocre.
When did the situation occur?: 7:45am EST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: None
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

RekonZero

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

New update. The player came to me in game and apologized for how he handled the scenario. He also returned some of what I lost during the raid (Mini fridge, M1911, 10k) but I actually lost a bit more than that and I was hoping if this was legitimate that I could make a refund request. With the honesty of the other party I feel he made a heat of the moment mistake. I would delete the post but I feel if I do I wouldn't have anything to back up my refund request. If this does turn out to be legitimate I would hate to see him punished after he came up man to man and apologized realizing what had happened. Staff let me know what you think.

Last edited:

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Closed due to being handled in-game. Unfortunately, as you were refunded partly or in full, I do not feel comfortable authorizing a refund request.

Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.