Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

D

Deleted member 12627

Last clip is a false code red that did not get handled in a sit, so in turn this report is also for a false code red that was not punished yet.
In all honesty though all these rule breaks towards me and @Jack Frost seem to be planned and targeted.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

The reported player is currently forum banned and as such this will be handled without their input.

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
1.13​
You may not grief, troll, harass or do other things with the intention of annoying other players.​
TylerRPGpro​
Violated​
5.2.1.2​
Law Enforcement can not use lethal force when in pursuit of a fleeing suspect unless your own or civilian lives are in imminent danger or all other attempts to stop the suspect had failed. You must be able to justify your actions if asked by a member of staff.​
TylerRPGpro​
Violated​
2.6.6​
You may not cop bait - the act of excessively provoking Law Enforcement for the sole purpose of having them chase you or incite some other reaction from them for your own mere enjoyment.​
Borderline​

Targeting is a rather difficult thing to prove, but I feel the bar has been met in this case. Additionally, in the code red situation, I do not feel there was a justifiable reason to use lethal force, as the vehicle was already being spike stripped and surrounded by several officers. Lastly, I would like to point out that driving through a police checkpoint in a stolen cop car is dangerously close to (honestly arguably is) cop baiting.

With advise/permission from @Thanewolfe, the decision has been reached to give TylerRPGpro a 3 Month Ban, for the combination offenses of RDM, NITRP, LTARP/LTAP, and Player Targeting.
@HuskyD0G will not receive any punishment at this time, but I urge more careful behavior in the future.

There may be a potential case for voiding the code red situation, but I would need to see more of it before making a final call.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.