Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Frost
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85656506
Your Character Name: John Frost

Target Steam Name: @beansupplier
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:431794567
Target Character Name (if known): Chang Cho

Request Reason: False taze, failure to verbally initiate, corruption, arrest without evidence
When did the situation occur?: ~1AM EST 10/27
Your evidence to support your claim:
I would like to point out that my video also shows this property is unowned, therefore everyone inside should be arrested for trespassing, not just me. The EMS Director has no way of knowing what gun I had, because I unequipped when I got there with no one near.

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

@beansupplier you've already been tagged so by all means you should have already responded, but since I'd like someone else's thoughts as well, you get 24 extra hours.

@Jordan Cash what was your basis for claiming @Jack Frost had a class 3? Or was this just a falsified claim?

Jordannn

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I saw he had an class 3 before i was at the pharmacy and as my gov job i have too report stuff so i did :cool:

beansupplier

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was told by a trusted government official that he had a class 3, so I acted. There isn't time to verbally initiate when it could mean the death of multiple people in a full blown shootout.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I saw he had an class 3 before i was at the pharmacy and as my gov job i have too report stuff so i did :cool:
Sorry but when and where? A separate situation or?

Jordannn

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

To be honest this report was made on oct 27th it shouldnt be held for this long i saw him before the whole thing i think this report should be closed

Jack Frost

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You were at the pharmacy for a considerable amount of time so I highly doubt this was in the same life anyway. I also was in my car driving around for like an hour so idk how you ever saw me. You also should have said something a lot sooner if you considered me a threat.
I was told by a trusted government official that he had a class 3, so I acted. There isn't time to verbally initiate when it could mean the death of multiple people in a full blown shootout.
you didn't even ask where or when he saw it. You can't just go searching me and blame it on him, you are still held accountable for your own actions.
To be honest this report was made on oct 27th it shouldnt be held for this long i saw him before the whole thing i think this report should be closed
And? Its not my fault it took a while for staff to reply lmao, I made this the night it happened. I'm more concerned about my gun than any punishment. I guess I'm also concerned about you knowing that I had a gun before you ever saw me. Kinda weird bro. Either way, the cop had no grounds to search me based just on your word, and considering there was just a shootout his attention should have been turned somewhere else. I think you're just trying to cover your boys ass lmao.

Jack Frost

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

If you said "hands up" there wasn't much I could do. I was unequipped. You can't just taze a man with no evidence or reason lmao. Just because you suspect me of committing a crime doesn't mean you get to treat me as if I have already committed one. Same rule applies to you expecting me to get into a shootout(which I had no intention of because I knew I couldn't go to jail here) you can't treat me that way because you expect it. Why did you suspect it? my org? my outfit? my prior history? all metagame, so please explain why.

Jordannn

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Man u shouldn't be that mad losing a 10k gun and yes it was in a same life

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Locking before this devolves. DM me if you need to add anything else.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
5.1.6​
You may not perform random searches unless you have reasonable suspicions or concrete evidence of crimes being committed. Law Enforcement may search a player in custody for their safety, or if it is required to establish the identification of a player in custody. Furthermore, relevant authorities may search players in special zones, such as inside the PD or Mayor's Office or during special events.​
Justified​
5.1.7​
Corruption is allowed with permission from a Senior Administrator or above. The permissions are automatically void when the authorizing staff member leaves the server.​
^​
Not Present​
5.2.1.7​
Law Enforcement may not abuse the taser. You must have a valid reason to taze a player. You may deploy your taser during a gunfight or active shootout to take down criminals if they are not directly facing or shooting at you.​
^​
Violated​

Without analyzing a full hour of footage from one or more parties, its very difficult to prove that @Jordan Cash did not see the gun at any point, therefore we will be continuing the verdict under the assumption that he did in fact see it. If you believe you can prove that he never saw the gun, feel free to make an additional report against him for unauthorized corruption. From there, we can see @beansupplier is given a tip from a high ranking government official. This would in fact qualify as reasonable suspicion for a search, and upon completion of that search the class 3 would have been found. The part I do take issue with however is @beansupplier's decision to immediately tase the individual with no initiation, despite them not being visibly armed. Simply demanding they put their hands up would have been sufficient, with an escalation to the taser if they attempted to flee.

@beansupplier will receive a Verbal Warning.

With that said, the situation will not be voided. As stated in the explanation, the search itself was not unreasonable and would have found your class 3 regardless of the tasing.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.