Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: liam
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:77069225
Your Character Name: Liam Wood

Target Steam Name: huncho
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:175948110
Target Character Name (if known): Jamal Hisin

Request Reason: Rule break of 4.2 (You are required to leave the area you raid after you remove, destroy, or steal anything of value, regardless of the raid’s success. You may not stick around) Video explains itself however once this raid was done and over with he decided to stick around and finish doing the rest of the batches of cocaine which in the rules it states that a player may not stick around after physically stealing, destroying, removing etc anything of value from the base.
When did the situation occur?: 10:53 AM GMT+1 is the time I died
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/71185162/d13372Crop8o?invite=cr-MSxXMVYsODg3MjAxMyw

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

@Liam Wood was it simply finishing an in progress batch or making additional batches?

@Jamal Hisin you are being reported, please provide your side of the situation within 24 hours or it may be handled without your input.

Jamal Hisin

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

it was finishing the batch

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
4.2.3​
You are required to leave the area you raid after you remove, destroy, or steal anything of value, regardless of the raid’s success. You may not stick around.​
Within Bounds​

As best as I can tell, all the reported player did was finish up the active batch of coke, and while it certainly resulted in him staying a bit longer than I would have liked, I don't feel like it was egregious enough warrant punishment.

@Jamal Hisin will receive no punishment.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Denied,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.