Your Steam Name: RedSpeeds
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86867019
Your Character Name: Walter Scott

Target Steam Name: DB KILLER
Target SteamID: 76561198063250842
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown

Request Reason: Player disrespect
When did the situation occur?: Today
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/clips/71210636/d1337xHFRSQq?invite=cr-MSxkSkcsMjE1NjEwMTUs

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

DB KILLER

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I apologise for whatever part you're reporting me for from this clip (Can't fully recall what I said at the end but the audio is too quiet for me to hear) As far as I'm aware I was told it was okay to say things like such until the person you're saying it to has asked/told you to stop as they didn't like it etc.
unknown.png

Also may I ask which part you didn't like me saying so I can make sure I do not say it to yourself anymore. Sorry again!

EDIT: Also I'm curious why did you not report this in game as Arroyo was on and you even said to me that you'll report it to Arroyo in voice chat.

Walter Scott

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The fact your calling me retarded and saying all furries must be killed along with further down the line (not in clip) you calling all furries zoophiles

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Walter Scott,

After speaking with @DB KILLER in a private conversation, his apology was sincere, however, this type of behaviour isn't acceptable.

I understand that it was 'in the moment' type of situation, nevertheless, it was a personal remark used to insult someone. It's these types of situations, those kinds of negative remarks can lead to have a negative impact on someone that may lead them to not feel safe nor welcomed in our community.

Thus, it's advised that you strictly do not repeat this again, otherwise further infractions will occur which may lead to a lengthy punishment.

The reported player will be receiving a 3 day ban for unacceptable behaviour.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.