Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: 라이메루
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98342274
Your Character Name: Jav Javichu

Target Steam Name: @Nub
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:462013731
Target Character Name (if known): idk

Request Reason: We were being followed by a subaru while basing, they tried to climb into our property to possibly raid so i tried to keep them off our property even tho they came back like twenty times every minute, then @Nub comes in with a purple golf and pulls out a fishing rod and aims it at the gate, me, already being alert for a possible raid against us saw it as he was lockpicking my door and that was his intent to bait a report after i gunned him down, in the clip you can clearly see him trying to bait a report and also laughing at the end, i did get pulled into a report and recieved a verbal for it (???) so i would like this user warned for baiting a report against me because he felt like it.

When did the situation occur?: About a week ago.
Your evidence to support your claim: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/905758621542010881/908687704412291102/vb24e2.mp4

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: @Liam Wood (owned the warehouse)

Nub

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I was not with the guys trying to raid you guys and what are you reporting me for??

Jav Javichu

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Player baiting, failRP, doesn't matter if you aren't with them you are literally baiting a report.
I was not with the guys trying to raid you guys and what are you reporting me for??

Status
Not open for further replies.