Years of Mono

LV

My Steam Name: BeanSupplier
My Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:431794567
My Character Name: Chang Cho

Target Steam Name: Meow Snazzz
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:108146329
Target Character Name: Horatio Lickaunter

Request Reason: I was mayor and he killed me when I had a Rating above 30% I didn't provoke him in anyway, no guns or secret service with guns whatsoever.
When did the situation occur?: November 18th 2021 at 12:48 AM PST
My evidence to support my claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/72016195/d1337747QYYu?invite=cr-MSxsMmUsMjgzNDU0MTks

Additional members involved/witnessing: Not that I have the name of.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @beansupplier,

Thank you for submitting this player report. After careful review, I have concluded the following:
Rule Violated​
Description
2.2.4​
Attacking to kill should be carried out sensibly and not as a first resort, unless you have a good reason for immediate lethal action.
4.2.4​
If the mayor's approval rating is below 30%, or you have a proper In-Character reason, players can attempt a coup. Any corruption made by the mayor (note that this corruption must be certain and not a suspicion) creates a valid reason to assassinate them.

You cannot murder the Mayor without a valid In-Character reason (unless if the Mayor's rating is below 30%, or if he/she is corrupt as seen from rule 4.2.4). I do not understand the extent of the situation that did take place, but if it was civil dispute, you should had then called the authorities to take control of the situation to neutralize the issue. Nevertheless, the Mayor was unarmed at the time, not presenting himself as a visible threat nor as a home intruder.

The reported player will be recieving 2 Warning Points for RDM.
Player report concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.