Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Jordan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:228783679
Your Character Name: jorda cash

Target Steam Name: idk
Target SteamID:76561198121890256
Target Character Name (if known): idk

Request Reason: attempted rdm [2.2] Player versus Player 11. You may not harm a Tow Truck Driver for towing or impounding you, your friend's or crew member's vehicle. In addition, you may not harm a Tow Truck Driver for previously towing or impounding you, your friend's or crew member's vehicle.
When did the situation occur?: 3:50 11/20/2021
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/72241246/d1337GlXbt5u?invite=cr-MSxuRG8sMTkwMzYzNjYs

Additional members involved/witnessing: n
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:y

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Jay Cutter,
You have 24 hours to respond to this player report or else it will be handled without your input.

Jay Cutter

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hi, in this scenario we were in active shootout that involved police and civilians. I don't know about you but IRL tow truck drivers usually tow cars without human interaction if they are abandoned in this case it wasnt since I was near the scene. I had my car towed multiple times that day without shooting the driver because they had the courtesy to talk to me as to why they towed it. I also didnt even damage him meaning I didnt cause harm to him but only his vehicle in which we used fear RP to untow the car. Mind you the cops probably called this scene to officers. Instead of roleplaying the scenario out. He just complained about how wrong we were handling the situation and threatened to me by saying "watch out for a forum post afro man" which seems like he was playing targeting. I wasnt the only one shooting his vehicle and I was the only one reported. I needed my car in order to value my life and flee the scene. I honestly think I did not do anything wrong but if staff deems my behavior as bad through this video then I wont disagree with their decision. Thank you

Jordannn

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hi, in this scenario we were in active shootout that involved police and civilians. I don't know about you but IRL tow truck drivers usually tow cars without human interaction if they are abandoned in this case it wasnt since I was near the scene. I had my car towed multiple times that day without shooting the driver because they had the courtesy to talk to me as to why they towed it. I also didnt even damage him meaning I didnt cause harm to him but only his vehicle in which we used fear RP to untow the car. Mind you the cops probably called this scene to officers. Instead of roleplaying the scenario out. He just complained about how wrong we were handling the situation and threatened to me by saying "watch out for a forum post afro man" which seems like he was playing targeting. I wasnt the only one shooting his vehicle and I was the only one reported. I needed my car in order to value my life and flee the scene. I honestly think I did not do anything wrong but if staff deems my behavior as bad through this video then I wont disagree with their decision. Thank you
when you said " I also didnt even damage him" u blew 2 mags into my car trying to kill me

Jay Cutter

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was trying to shoot your tires out. If I really wanted to kill you after, I would've after you hopped out but instead we put guns to you and told you to put the car down. You did put it down and shots were not fired after. I was in the situation where again I needed to flee the scene and had cops probably code red-ed me what was I supposed to do? Say "Oh well I'm just going to let this tow truck driver police just take my car and increase my chances of getting killed/arrested?" You guys were enemies at that point am I just supposed let you step over me like that?

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Jordan Cash,

[2.2.11] You may not harm a Tow Truck Driver for towing or impounding you, your friend's or organization/party member's vehicle. In addition, you may not harm a Tow Truck Driver for previously towing or impounding you, your friend's or organization/party member's vehicle.

As stated above, you may not harm a Tow Truck Driver for towing or impounding your vehicle - pretty simple.

The Reported Player will be receiving 1 Warning Point for FailRP.

Player report concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.