Your evidence to support your claim:Video

Additional members involved/witnessing: Non
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:yes

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review. I cannot find the offenders forum account, but they have 24 hours to respond.

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The reported player has failed to respond within 24 hours, and this player report will be handled without their input.

Rule NumberRuleAccusedVerdictPunishment
2.2.10You may not harm a Law Enforcement Officer for writing you, your friends or organization/party members a ticket. In addition, you may not harm a Law Enforcement Officer for previously arresting you and/or confiscating items from your inventory.STEAM_0:1:507339894Violated1 Warning Point
0VDM - Vehicle Deathmatch - The process of killing people without valid In-Character reasons - just with a vehicle.STEAM_0:1:507339894Violated^

In order to kill an officer with your vehicle, you must have a valid roleplay reason (within the rules). Running an officer over with your car because you are getting ticketed is not a valid reason. As a result:

STEAM_0:1:507339894 will receive 1 Warning Point for VDM.

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
However, I don't see anything lost, but if this is incorrect please feel free to contact me.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.