Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: BING CHILLIN 你妈同性恋
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:147531782
Your Character Name: Dixie Santos

Target Steam Name: Egg
Target SteamID:STEAM_0:0:143309480
Target Character Name (if known): Adom Alonss

Request Reason: bro straight up shot me for saying a joke and there was no way it was kos as i had just walked out of hospital because i just died
When did the situation occur?: 7:25pm cst
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/65C7Eu1rV3Y5J/d1337bnccJbT?invite=cr-MSw0bUosMzYwODIwMzIs

Additional members involved/witnessing: @tweety
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:yes

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Egg You have 24 hours to respond to this report, otherwise it will be taken without your input.

xWaller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I was apart of this on the same radio freq, standing in bank next to @Violet Jade when you killed her, I told the radio freq what happened (Yes adom was on it) and we went to find you and kill you for it. Not our fault you apparently died, unknowingly to us. We found you infront of hospital so we killed you.

Egg

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was apart of this on the same radio freq, standing in bank next to @Violet Jade when you killed her, I told the radio freq what happened (Yes adom was on it) and we went to find you and kill you for it. Not our fault you apparently died, unknowingly to us. We found you infront of hospital so we killed you.
Joe pretty much explained what happened. I did not know that you were under NLR. If anything, you should be the one to get punished. I had reasonings to kill you, unlike what you did to me later on. https://streamable.com/x146rx "That's what you fucking get for rdming me, bitch" - Dixie Santos

Neko.

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Joe pretty much explained what happened. I did not know that you were under NLR. If anything, you should be the one to get punished. I had reasonings to kill you, unlike what you did to me later on. https://streamable.com/x146rx "That's what you fucking get for rdming me, bitch" - Dixie Santos
how would you not know its really obvious that i died im literally walking out of hospital

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After further review, even though @Egg had KOS on you, @Neko. did die which would void that KOS, I will ask @Egg to be more careful next time since it is not entirely his fault. Just be more careful next time.

(P.S Don't let me catching you doing this again sir.)

If any weapons were lost in this situation, you may make an refund request.

Player Report Concluded.

Regards,
Shain

Status
Not open for further replies.