Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: FallenderMond
Your SteamID: 76561199067491380
Your Character Name: Lance Cadente

Target Steam Name: N/A
Target SteamID: 147531782
Target Character Name (if known): Dixie Santos

Request Reason: Dixie counter-raided PD after they killed the two jewelry store suspects. He then began to RDM players who walked into the Jewelry store. There were no mods on at this time so he must of thought he could take advantage of the situation. Being a long-time player Dixie knows that you cant counter-raid PD, especially after the situation has ended. This was blatant RDM on the officers. The player should receive a weapons blacklist.
When did the situation occur?: 5:30 MST
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Neko.

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Bro why tf you even making a pr when you dont even know what happened i went in after the group of 2 and i was solo raiding it and I was the one getting countered like 5 civs ran in with pistols and one even had a class 3 and id also like to point out how all the ppl outside are literally ftvling value your life why are you sitting outside of an ongoing raid

Neko.

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

and keep on topic with the report cause you make it seem like an org report with the name and not a pr on a single player

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Don't know why yall are making the report when yall weren't even involved especially @truejamaican120. This was not a jewelry store raid but simply a getaway for me and @Alx and @Neko. .happened to be robbing the jewelry store right after we got clapped by the cops.

So what happened was I got disoriented while not having my seatbelt on and we were getting chased by cops because I had a class 3 and they followed us to jewelry and we happened to die that's all there's no reason why you should be making this report since you weren't even involved in this situation and we simply do not care about what happened after we died.

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ngl you seem kinda mad lol. Your not allowed to go into an ongoing situation, which you admitted to in your first post. "I went in after the group of two", you are not supposed to do that. And to make things worse, you went in while there were still PD in the store. Clearly you don't see the wrong in what you did. Also, you got your azz gapped by a solo cop lol.

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is alx
and I am dead.

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Don't know why yall are making the report when yall weren't even involved especially @truejamaican120. This was not a jewelry store raid but simply a getaway for me and @Alx and @Neko.happened to be robbing the jewelry store right after we got clapped by the cops.

So what happened was I got disoriented while not having my seatbelt on and we were getting chased by cops because I had a class 3 and they followed us to jewelry and we happened to die that's all there's no reason why you should be making this report since you weren't even involved in this situation and we simply do not care about what happened after we died.
Regardless of whether I was involved or not, this is a clear rule-break by Neko as he entered Jewerly store solely with the intention to kill PD and take everyone's loot.

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Regardless of whether I was involved or not, this is a clear rule-break by Neko as he entered Jewerly store solely with the intention to kill PD and take everyone's loot.
How is he not involved if he's with us? same org and same freq? my man isn't taking loot he's saving loot. You're making a report on something you weren't involved in, 3rd person abused to do it and didn't value your life.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review - I do see a lot of replies so I don't think more will be needed but this will still take a moment to process regardless as I've got several to review

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After further review, @Neko. should not have countered that situation as it was a police raid. The suspect(s) went into jewelry and engaged in a shootout, even if they didn't rob it, it would have still been classified as an police raid. @Neko. will receive 1 WP for Counter Raid.

Player Report Accepted.

Regards,
Shain

Status
Not open for further replies.