Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:yes

Neko.

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The Third-Person view inside vehicles may not be utilized to gain an unfair advantage over other players. Gathering information about defense setup and people’s position is prohibited.

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You really reaching damn. I didn't use third person to gain any unfair advantage as I wasn't directly involved in the situation. I never gave callouts or anything of that sort, I was getting a better view so I can make a forum report. You really reaching for the smallest of things, damn that's sad.

Neko.

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was getting a better view so I can make a forum report.
aint that hypocritical you literally reported me because i stepped in the doorway of jewelry store you literally are just player targeting you dont make any fourm reports but the second I do something you are making a report like the situation didnt even effect you, but enough with that you are still breaking a rule if you are upset about breaking rules then dont break them the rule states that Third-Person view inside vehicles may not be utilized to gain an unfair advantage over other players

Last edited by a moderator:

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Rule NumberRuleAccusedVerdictPunishment
4.2.13The Third-Person view inside vehicles may not be utilized to gain an unfair advantage over other players. Gathering information about defense setup and people’s position is prohibited.@FallenderMond Inconclusive~
2.2.16The Third-Person view may not be used before and during combat. This includes switching back and forth from your equipped weapons to perform this action.@FallenderMond Inconclusive~

@FallenderMond is shown in the video watching you from their car in third person, the video provided does not provide any evidence to prove that they are either power gaming, or using this information to gain an unfair advantage (since it seems they don't attempt to say this information over their radio or try and intervein the raid).

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Denied,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.