Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: n$
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:147531782
Your Character Name: Dixie Santos

Target Steam Name: Frank's Red Hot
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124275157
Target Character Name (if known): Josephi Krakawski

Request Reason: I was trying to raid jewerly store and when i was leaving he proppushed my car and proppushed my car into me and then alt e the bag and I would have won that raid if it wasnt for that there was only 1 cop that had responded to the situation i was literally going to win the raid if it wasnt for that
When did the situation occur?: 1:05 am cst
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/6zP2xCon-PWzV/d1337OHk57gy?invite=cr-MSxld24sMzYwODIwMzIs

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:yes

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

This video doesnt have audio. If it did, you would either hear a 17 year old mexican, or a 16 year old African American male. If I can recall this, I was probably getting the pizza that was ordered and helped clear some people out as it was getting really crowded. My friends pc was on most of time before New Years and this happened. Again, never my intention to ruin your rp dixie. As your friend, I'll comp you whatever was in the bag. I realized pretty quickly it was dixie because him and the person playing had a fight inside my dms. I should have been more aware on whats going on with my account, thats on me.

Neko.

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This video doesnt have audio. If it did, you would either hear a 17 year old mexican, or a 16 year old African American male. If I can recall this, I was probably getting the pizza that was ordered and helped clear some people out as it was getting really crowded. My friends pc was on most of time before New Years and this happened. Again, never my intention to ruin your rp dixie. As your friend, I'll comp you whatever was in the bag. I realized pretty quickly it was dixie because him and the person playing had a fight inside my dms. I should have been more aware on whats going on with my account, thats on me.
bro your not my friend and theres literally a rule that you can use videos that dont have audio

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

bro your not my friend and theres literally a rule that you can use videos that dont have audio
I was already punished for this situation. A 1 month ban for PP

Neko.

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

and i still lost stuff because of what you did

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

The reported party was already punished for this incident. If this or any other intentional rulebreaks take place again, he will be removed from the community indefinitely.
Report concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.