Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Tone
Your SteamID: 76561198206390059
Your Character Name: Tonis Ravioli

Target Steam Name: unknowen
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:207873666
Target Character Name (if known): unknown

Request Reason: Prop climbing for a raid , and head glitch or esp I'm not really sure I cant see his body at all though
When did the situation occur?: about 3 hours ago around 3 pm cst
Your evidence to support your claim:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2708032106 they used a stolen GTR and a bag of Doritos to climb into the base
later all of this shooting with these 2 guys led to a cop raid which we lost making us loose several coke supplies and guns
Additional members involved/witnessing: @AnslyBuddha @Mak @David Busters
Read, understood and followed player report rules? yes

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

@Peewee Thunder You are being reported please explain your actions within 24 hours or this may be handled without your input.

Peewee Thunder

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Son,i was on a car to get over your fence,u dropping doritos and saying its mine dont mean anything

Weedle

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Cause you cant climb that fence with just the gtr

Peewee Thunder

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Honestly i dont even remember if it was a gtr,it was probably a taller car

Weedle

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

R35, Ill get on and test it later to see if you could climb with just that but the bag of Doritos were placed by you or your friend to climb into the base

Last edited:

Peewee Thunder

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Im not so sure it was a gtr,it might have been a truck bc we at one point owned a truck and the truck is taller than a gtr.

Weedle

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

nah bruh it was a gtr the owner showed up and took his car back after you or your friend stole it

Peewee Thunder

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I really dont believe it was a gtr,i think it was a truck my friend used to own and that thing is definitely tall enough to get over the fence

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry for the delayed response. It seems the person who placed the doritos was Jeremy Bottom (pcola6019) (STEAM_0:0:634357107). Additionally, it seems as though both @Peewee Thunder and the other player broke raid timer, potentially multiple times.

@Peewee Thunder I can't find a forum account for Jeremy Bottom. Do you have regular contact with him and could you have him provide his input? Also I would like both of you to explain why I see you locking picking and killing multiple people within like 30 minutes.

Peewee Thunder

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Its been too long to even remember at this point but ill try to contact jeremy about it to even see if he remembers it

Peewee Thunder

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

And i think it was a truck not a gtr bc thats what he used to own and i think thats what was parked next to the fence to get over it and to shoot the guy

Weedle

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Im 100% sure it was the gtr since we heard you scoping out our base and than i heard that they hopped the fence and i went over to see where and i saw you or your friend with pistol and i died to it and cops came afterwards and i have yet to see if just the gtr will be tall enough to hop the fence

AnslyBuddha

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I was with Weedle when this all happened and I can confirm they used a car too short to get over the fence, so they placed doritos to get over and never picked them up. Also one of them disconnected when the cops showed up mid raid. This all happened like weeks ago so idc I'm just giving my input

Peewee Thunder

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Thats because ur his buddy.Its like when i asked jeremy,he said it was his truck.As i said before i gotta see it to believe it and by all means if u have proof im open to it,but until then its just empty opinions.

AnslyBuddha

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

This will not be tolerated.
[Comment Removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

Weedle

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Thats because ur his buddy.Its like when i asked jeremy,he said it was his truck.As i said before i gotta see it to believe it and by all means if u have proof im open to it,but until then its just empty opinions.
you pullin shit out your ass it was a gtr

Peewee Thunder

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

As i said if u got proof im open to it, till then stop nagging at my heel

Status
Not open for further replies.