Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Peewee Thunder Im still awaiting an explanation as to the seeming breaks of raid timer and the placement of the doritos.

Peewee Thunder

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

And as for the doritos,i think i was frozen there bc an admin froze all props whenever it was on top of his truck after the bag flew out of the flatbed of the truck

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

And as for the doritos,i think i was frozen there bc an admin froze all props whenever it was on top of his truck after the bag flew out of the flatbed of the truck
1642834763749.png\
but didnt u just claim weedle placed the doritos?

Peewee Thunder

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Dude.....this was 2 or 3 weeks ago i had to talk with jeremy to actually kind of remember a little of it.And as u can see i said that wed.which was before i talked with jeremy

Weedle

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Bro you fucked up just admit it was a gtr and stop capping ole son

Peewee Thunder

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Bro you fucked up just admit it was a gtr and stop capping ole son
At first i wasnt sure if i was right or not about the gtr bc i said i wasnt sure but u using the word "capping/cap" makes u sound unprofessional and like you listen to ghetto music.I know in your rap tainted mind you believe in a fantasy.The only reason you are anrgy is bc,i blasted your head clean off with a deagle.

Peewee Thunder

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Behave
And to make things even worse u have to use bad language and slang to get ur point across.Which in return means you are uneducated or lying or maybe both.

Weedle

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

at this point you trynna cover up your rule break

Peewee Thunder

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Im just stating the fact that you are very unprofessional from what you are typing

Peewee Thunder

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Bottom line,from my prospective is there was no "rule break".All i see is a kid upset about dying in a video game,because of someone being smarter than him and outplaying him.

Weedle

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

bro you've been caught tripping on your story already and breaking raid timer at it seems so I wouldn't be surprised if you used those Doritos to climb onto the fence and get in

Peewee Thunder

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

What happened never changed u got ur head blown off and ur crying

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Since people are more interested in trading insults than providing explanations, this is getting locked till I can wrap it up. If you have anything else to add you can DM me.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After further review @Peewee Thunder will receive 2 WP for FailRP and breaking raid timer, as stated per rule, you may not use props and freeze them to gain an advantage, also you may not break raid timer.

1/4/2022 @ 2:15:59 PMJeremy Bottom (pcola6019) (STEAM_0:0:634357107) (942) dropped 1x of item: DoritosInventory
1/4/2022 @ 2:02:03 PMMike Hanson (Peewee Thunder) (STEAM_0:0:207873666) (060) ran chat command: "/me" - "attempts to steal crops from a dirt pile."Communication

Player Report Accepted.

Regards,
Shain

Status
Not open for further replies.