Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Gooby
Your SteamID:76561198253692272
Your Character Name:Atakan Reklez

Target Steam Name:Lui
Target SteamID:dont know
Target Character Name (if known):john smith

Request Reason:So ive been at war with serene and his buddies and we just keep killing them looks like it really got to lui so he had to rdm. They ended up killing them all and turns out they combat depod the serbu shotgun and the mr96 with long barrel.
When did the situation occur?:about 20 minutes ago
Your evidence to support your claim:https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/jBS72YHJDVw3i/Mr3K1GcFjexC?invite=cr-MSw3a0YsODg3MjAxMyw

Additional members involved/witnessing:floyd
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:yes

Liam Wood

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was involved, was one of the people john smith killed. I also lost a few medkits, g36c with 2 attachments (eotech, foregrip)

reckless

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

basically breaking nlr because he got killed in a raid by us, rdm x2 and combat deposit

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As your mic input has been muted in the video this report will be denied, however this video shows @rxsm clearly combat depositing a weapon seconds after a killing. @rxsm will receive a Verbal Warning for these actions.
Any evidence that has your audio-input (your microphone) muted and not recorded may be invalidated and may not be used in a final verdict, depending on the situation. This is up to staff discretion.

Status
Not open for further replies.