Your Steam Name: Doom Guy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:534029976
Your Character Name: Tyler Gard

Target Steam Name: Biggerfoot
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61795631
Target Character Name (if known): Biggerfoot

Request Reason: Homophbhic slur
When did the situation occur?: 30-40 mins ago
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nfjPUl5z-DJFl/d1337Eh63uwr?invite=cr-MSxJSWIsNTgxNTU2NDQs

"you all have the same car.. Because your Fa##ots"

Additional members involved/witnessing: @dixie
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

1654331839097.png

Biggerfoot

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Would you mind explaining how you know thats me ? and how you found me in game with all your freinds xD and why you posted first on my other cheater report? Seems like harassment... Also you dont know my sexuality so again yal love me xD

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Would you mind explaining how you know thats me ? and how you found me in game with all your freinds xD and why you posted first on my other cheater report? Seems like harassment.
because your name is grizzly winters, we saw you thats how we found you, and you @ a mod to do a cheating PR which makes no sense, if you think thats harrassment have fun in life "multi-millionaire"

Biggerfoot

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You have no proof that is me XD and your friend saw me yea okay i wonder hoooowwwww? xD and the mod was present in the first sit in game involving devy me and faith that is why the mod is involved, you werent apart of the sit or even the report so whyyyy are you so concerned? Plus the where 3 mods on at the time and i was in game why was this clip not brought to the 3 mods if this was me ?

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

1654332940492.png

Biggerfoot

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Okay i play cop all the time especially when my buds are on.... look im quiting the server anyways its clear that hackers do play the servers and they have large friend groups with clearly no intention to rp but just to abuse others so they can feel good and just trying to improve this or even exist in a environment like this no matter how good it used to be is futile. People like yal will continue to ruin the server and do what you do because only two people can do anything about it and thats a known public fact and there never on. Enjoy this server because you really dont care and im going to california for a few months wish your toxicity the best <3

Johnny Roast Beef

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

biggerfoot is a chinese spam bot ban him please

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

RuleRule DescriptionAccusedViolated?
1.6We do not tolerate derogatory slurs towards any group of people, such as racism, homophobia etc., within the community - especially Out-Of-Character. Your in-game character may be offensive to a certain degree HOWEVER, once players feel uncomfortable you have to stop immediately. Be observant and considerate. Things like the N-word and other ethnic slurs are never acceptable - neither Out-Of-Character nor In-Character.@Biggerfoot Yes

That is very clearly you in the video. You're the only one talking and it shows them your name in the speaker indicator. You really can't be saying shit like that man, that's just not acceptable on this server.

As a result of this report, @Biggerfoot will receive 1 warning point.

Report Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.