Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: NightMare
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:452775622
Your Character Name: Danny Mikael

Target Steam Name: twotonedrip
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:175948110
Target Character Name (if known): Jamal Hisin

Request Reason: Using a slur targeted towards people with disabilities, as well as making fun of suicide & threatening another cop telling him to "jump off a bridge", as well as tasing me after my weapons were confiscated and i had no threat

When did the situation occur?: 9pm around

Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/niLD26IzX6puY/I0Prkvl2flfP?invite=cr-MSxxRUYsMTMzMjE3MzMs https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/niLHPLKptYkEl/UCPtSkguMRVA?invite=cr-MSw5aGcsMTMzMjE3MzMs

Additional members involved/witnessing: Informals in pent Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Jamal Hisin

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Although I used the r word, it was not targeted twoards a disabled member of the community. I was not making fun of suicide when I told an unnamed police officer that "he should jump off a bridge", I overheated and made a mistake with my words that I apologize for. You were tased and sent down the elevator as we had a similar situation where another person was cuffed however walked into the premises, and we weren't willing to take that chance with you.

The bottom line here is that you were not the one wronged or angered by my remarks. I will admit this was not ok in any terms whatsoever, however I feel that this report would be more validated if it had been made by a member of the police force or who those remarks were intended for.

It seems like this report is more for personal reasons then you being actually mad about what I said.

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

RuleRule DescriptionAccusedViolated?
1.6We do not tolerate derogatory slurs towards any group of people, such as racism, homophobia etc., within the community - especially Out-Of-Character. Your in-game character may be offensive to a certain degree HOWEVER, once players feel uncomfortable you have to stop immediately. Be observant and considerate. Things like the N-word and other ethnic slurs are never acceptable - neither Out-Of-Character nor In-Character.@Jamal HisinNo

The rule governing this clearly says that we do allow people a small degree of freedom to be somewhat offensive. By the looks of it it didn't make anyone uncomfortable and was not asked to stop. And the part about the bridge obviously wasn't him telling that to someone seriously.

Report Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.