LV

Your Steam Name: Slick ♔
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114806014
Your Character Name: Zacar Santos

Target Steam Name: IronicYak07
Target SteamID: 76561198946010995
Target Character Name (if known): Rick Rock

Request Reason: Harassment, breaking rp, and homophobia, player targeting
this the second time he did this to me, he was already reported for this a few days ago and got banned for it

When did the situation occur?: 30 minutes ago
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/sLIBzqcL-M9dD/UpDdahfMHPji?invite=cr-MSx1dXAsNTg2OTIwNjMs https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/sLINlc6iZqzYA/1V7hobbNGtch?invite=cr-MSxLNlEsNTg2OTIwNjMs https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/sLJrX8JxhsFN9/hXrsU1VsSBuC?invite=cr-MSxFUG4sNTg2OTIwNjMs

Last edited:

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Slick ♔
Clip 1 is no longer available, has it been deleted?
In Clip 2 don't hear anything from the reported player as a result of the massive amount of people talking at once.

Can you please clarify what was said in the second clip, as well as fix the first one? Thanks.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Slick ♔
In Clip 2 don't hear anything from the reported player as a result of the massive amount of people talking at once.

Can you please clarify what was said in the second clip, as well as fix the first one? Thanks.
in the second clip he called me gay

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Slick ♔

I fixed the first clip

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Clutch Master FTW I gave the reported party 2wps for homophobic slurs on PD radio after speaking to him, he had said the F slur on PD radio earlier today.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Rick Rock

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was not player targeting him as he had said insults to me prior of me saying this, and I've already been warned for my usage of the F Slur in the first clip. I was never targeting him, just had run ins with him and I thought I could burn him hard since it was funny to burn him, my apologies once again for saying the F slur and calling him gay and such. i didn't think he take it so hard my bad

Rick Rock

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In the clips he's provided, he has obviously clipped them before it has him saying anything, indicating that he may have started the conversation, in some clips, especially the one I call him gay, I walk away before he starts following me because he walked up to me first.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In the clips he's provided, he has obviously clipped them before it has him saying anything, indicating that he may have started the conversation, in some clips, especially the one I call him gay, I walk away before he starts following me because he walked up to me first.
mans rly lying to staff :(

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The reported player has been banned for 1 year for similar actions. Thank you for the report.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.