When did the situation occur?: About 10:25 7/27/2022
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: The guy I was with, Kai Smith in game

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Is this a report you wish for staff to resolve? If so, please move this post to the Server Reports section. Thanks.

Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review. @KuroShukun you have 24 hours to respond or this report will be reviewed without your input.

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I had no intention in breaking any rules at that time... trust me lol If i had intention to fail rp, you will know
Note: there is so much radio chatter at times, i may or may not hear what they are randomly saying at times, like in the 2nd video,

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

That 2nd video is halarious, that guy was pinched in that door by accident legit, like i said, you would know if i had intentions on doing something on purpose

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

IcyFresh has nothing to do with any that went wrong or against the rules, my E key gets stuck in the keyboard at times, and as i walked in, perhaps i accidently shut the door as i walked in, as for the severe treatment, if you saw how he acted prior to this event, IRL he'd be strapped in a chair with a spit mask lmfao

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

He was arrested for 2 minutes for all the shit he caused, and he reports me for something so petty? When you compared this to what i have done... bro.. i was doing good. i guess Muhammid Habib needs a better name on the server

Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

He was arrested for 2 minutes for all the shit he caused, and he reports me for something so petty? When you compared this to what i have done... bro.. i was doing good. i guess Muhammid Habib needs a better name on the server
it was a straight up inconvenience and a waste of time if u cant play properly you shouldn't be playing

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Next time ill put him in for 60 years for murder. Those recordings run smooth and everything, that is crazy, as i walk around, i usually get10fps with giant lag spikes constantly, and i end up teliporting around at times,

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Can you tell me why he was arrested? What was his and his buddy's charges?

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

misdemeanor evade, resisting arrest, obstructing justice, failure to comply with police orders, attempted murder, felony evade

Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

misdemeanor evade, resisting arrest, obstructing justice, failure to comply with police orders, attempted murder, felony evade
the clip shows me not doing any of that

Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

if that were the case how could we have resisted arrest, evaded, fail to comply, or obstruct justice, you had us bodyblocked to your car, and you clearly say "jaywalking" in the video

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

if that were the case how could we have resisted arrest, evaded, fail to comply, or obstruct justice, you had us bodyblocked to your car, and you clearly say "jaywalking" in the video
Prior to those events. PD law and you better obey the law WOAH! PD Law and you better obey the law WOAH!

1659420264660.png

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Rule NumberRuleAccusedVerdictPunishment
0RDA - Random Arrest - The process of arresting people without valid In-Character reasons.@KuroShukunViolated2 Warning Points
3.2Do not break character, stay in character at all times unless you are in an administrative situation.@Eden305 ViolatedVerbal Warning

From the video provided, it seems like @KuroShukun was generally minging as police. If the only initial reason to both players arrests were jaywalking, then that alone is falsely arresting since that's a ticketable offence at max. It seems like the arresting officers in the situation were attempting to escalate the situation at PD and giving you additional charges to make your arrest justifiable. On the other hand, being falsely arrested doesn't mean you should constantly break character by constantly telling them that they will be banned if they don't let you go. Just make a report and be patient next time.

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
However, I don't see anything lost, but if this is incorrect please feel free to contact me.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.